Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Tasheen: i really like your FF it's Gr8 I can't wait for part 3 continue soon.............. 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼
monaha262 thumbnail
i really love it. You are amazing writter please continue. i am waiting for part 3.
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Tasheen!!! 😊
About time hun...lol!!! We've been waiting for ages. Chalo, der aaye durust aye!!😆
Great up date...really sweet part.👏
Quick question....Rudra invited Gauri into the room, so why did she get scared when she saw him...I'm a bit confused?😕
Super work, and I look forward to the next update!!
😊
bunny_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow ..... Loved the part...... You are increasing my curiosity....... Ohh..... Now pihu is pregnant........ what is coming next..... every part you leave when the actual "BUT" has to be told and I am liking this suspense...... and why is Gauri so afraid of Rudr...??

I loved the love and sweet affection between Rudr and Pihu..... It was just sweet and nice romance.....

Thanks for the update...... and Please update soon again.....

Bunny.
-DazlingAngel- thumbnail
Hi Friends 🤗
Thank you soo much for liking the update
but not liking FF 😭 😭
Anyways here updating the Part 3
hope you guys will enjoy reading it
do leave your comments

-Tasheen-
-DazlingAngel- thumbnail
Waaris

Part 3

Gauri was coming back from the school when someone pulled her and covered her mouth, She feared and tried to remove hands of the person from her mouth

"Gauri main hoon Nirbhay" She stopped struggling, he removed his hands from her mouth and came in front of her

"Aap ... aap wapis kab aaye?" She was feeling happy seeing him in front of her

"Bus abhi kuch dair pehle socha sub se pehle tumhain miloon" He said and she put her head down

"Per yeh kaun sa tareeka hai milne ka, agar koi humain daikh le toh ..." She looked around and he amused

"Toh kya main apni hone wali patni ke saath hoon"

"Haan per aap ko ata hai na ke aise shaadi se pehle larka larki nahi mil sakte"

"Isi liye toh main iss baar shaadi ki date fix ker ke hi jaoon ga" Her face turned red and she stepped forward when he caught hold of her hand

"Kya ker rahe hain chorain koi daikh le ga" She resisted and looked around, The street was empty

"Koi nahi hai" He turned her face to him and Gauri looked down

"Pata hai jub tum aise sharmati ho toh mera dil chahta hai bus tumhain hi daikhta rahoon, tumhain kisi aisi jagah le jaoon jahan sirf tum aur main, aur koi bhi nahi" Gauri smiled and looked up but as she did this her smile disappeared, she stepped back and Nirbhay looked at her surprised

"Kya hua?" Instead answering she turned her face to other side, Nirbhay turned back and get everything. Rudra was standing there

"Ohh Rudra jee aap" Rudra smiled and came forward

"Hi" They shake hands

"Kaise hain aap?" Nirbhay asked

"Main theek hoon" Rudra replied and then looked at Gauri who was avoiding looking at him

"Gauri main aap ko hi laine aa raha tha, Pihu aap se milna chahti hai" Gauri nodded before she could say anything Nirbhay spoke

"Main Gauri ko le ke aata hoon" Rudra smiled and left. Gauri sighed in relief

"Gauri tumhain nahi lagta e humain itne barhe logon se koi rishta nahi rakhna chahiye" She didn't get what he wants to say

"Yeh barhe log hain Gauri aur Pihu bhale hi tumhari dost ho per ab woh Rai Thakur ki bahu hai, main chahta hoon ke tum uss se apna milna julna kam hi rakho"

"Laikin woh meri dost hai main usse kaise chor sakti hoon"

"Dosti brabar walon mein kerni chahiye, ab Pihu tumhari bachpan ki dost Shantanu chaha ki baiti nahi hai, woh haveli ki bahu hai" He said

"Laikin Pihu toh ....." He cut her sentence

"Main ne tum se keh dia hai, aage tumhaari merzi, Gauri tum nahi jaanti yeh barhe log apne matlab ke lye kuch bhi ker sakte hain" He said. She sighed and nodded

"Theek hai main koshish karoon gi" As for the first step she decided not to visit Pihu  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As Pihu saw Rudra coming alone she asked, "gauri nahi aayee aap ke saath?"

"Woh apne mangaiter ke saath thi" he sat near her

"Nirbhay aa gaya aur Gauri ne mujhe bataya bhi nahi" She was talking to herself

"Pihu" Rudra decided to talk with her about Gauri

"Hmm"

"Pihu main chahta hoon ke tum Gauri se milna khatam ker do, woh hamare barabar ki nahi hai aur rishta hamesha barabar wale ke saath rakhna chahiye" Pihu was shocked to hear these words from Rudra

"Rudra woh meri dost hai main aise kaise uss se apna rishta khatam ker doon"

"Mujhe nahi pata bus aaj ke baad tum uss se nahi milo gi matlab nahi milo gi" He said firmly

"Laikin Rudra koi wajah bhi toh ....." He cut her sentence

"Koi wajah nahi hai, tumhaare liye itna kafi hona chahiye ke main tumhain mana ker raha hoon" She opened her mouth to say something when he stopped her, "Please Pihu main koi behas nahi kerna chahta" He left from there and Pihu was surprised what he just said

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was night. Everybody was sleeping peacefully but sleep was far away from her eyes.

"Kya such mein Pihu ab meri dost nahi rahi!" She thought, "Shayad yehi theek rahe ke mujhe kuch din Pihu se door rehna chahiye"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pihu looked at Rdra who was sleeping calmly, she wiped her tears.

"Pata nahi Rudra ko kya ho gaya hai, pehle kabhi unhon ne aise baat nahi ki toh phir ab ..." She closed her eyes, "Shayad mujhe kuch din Gauri se nahi milna chahiye"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cho chweet...luved the update...~~~~!!!
ruhu rox!!!
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it ws a very sweet update!!!!!!
they rock!!!!!!
i thnk rudra heard gauri n nirbhay's convo n so said pihu that so that she won't be hurt much!!!!!
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome one
Rudra ne pihu ko guri se rishta thodne ko kyu kaha, Nirbhay ne bi yahi kaha guari se??????????? kahi rudra aur nirbhay ke beech kuch anubhand toh nahi?????????????????????????????
Day by day ur ff becoming more intersting
Continue soon................................. 
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Tasheen....😊
I loved the new chapter.....
It was serious but very interesting!
I like the FF too......it's shaping up really nicely.
Keep up the good work hun!!!
👍🏼