Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Well Done Naz.. Thanks for interpreting Nakku's thoughts.. If I would have been in Nakku's place I would have used more derogatory lang. for Subbu.. I was so angry on Subbu for all things she said to Nakku.. So I think compared to me Nakku did far more better job in answering Subbu's questions and doubts, and she indeed handled the situation more subtly and maturely.. I must say Nakku was in sherni mode but at the same time she answered to Subbu's accusation and insults in a respected manner.. I not even for a moment doubted Nakku and I did not even think that Nakku is too Vain.. No. For me no matter weather she is fair or dark she is always my sweet, little, innocent Nakku with we all fell in love with.. Just like our Dutta.. Infact I so wanted to express my views upon all this Fair Nakku turning vain thingie.. But unfortunately my net was not working properly all this morning so was not able to post my views.. I don't think CV's would ever do such a thing which will make us dislike Nakku.. Nakku was soo true to her character yesterday.. Just like she always is.
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: jani-yeh

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Super was defo wrong in treating Naku that way...😡😡😡...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">that 2 4 the way her own downt ryt disgusting husband was looking @ Naku...🤢...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">im so glad Naku toldSuper where 2 get off...n i also luved that her mentioning how Dutta wud neva ask Naku 2 do sumink low n evil....2 trap or defeat his enemy...She made it pretty ov that she thgt it was shameful how she helped Annawiv the kidnap...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">super was already feeling thatwat she'd dun waswrong...n im glad Naku told/implied that it was...</font>

</em>

<em><font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">i hope Super c'in the lyt n leaves Anna the poor lady is being used...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Anna cnt luv her...if he stood in her presence n looked @ sum other women the way he did...he even failed 2 see her...he was so busy staring...yuck...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Dutta shud beat him senseless...😡😡😡...</font>

thanx jani!!
i know i think subbu;s dialogs were not aat all given importance here...without knowing the intended meaning behind subbu;s dialogs we jumped to conclusions....subbu ne to nakku ki izzat utaar di...a woman doing this to a woman!!!! 😡 ...so nakku was obviously defending herself...

i knw nakku's 1 line had a hundred meanings to it..we can go on n on...she didnt get wild she still used her words to moch subbu down 👏 ya she made subbu shameful of her own deeds..

super has always been feeling guilty when with nakku....
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

Well Done Naz.. Thanks for interpreting Nakku's thoughts.. If I would have been in Nakku's place I would have used more derogatory lang. for Subbu.. I was so angry on Subbu for all things she said to Nakku.. So I think compared to me Nakku did far more better job in answering Subbu's questions and doubts, and she indeed handled the situation more subtly and maturely.. I must say Nakku was in sherni mode but at the same time she answered to Subbu's accusation and insults in a respected manner.. I not even for a moment doubted Nakku and I did not even think that Nakku is too Vain.. No. For me no matter weather she is fair or dark she is always my sweet, little, innocent Nakku with we all fell in love with.. Just like our Dutta.. Infact I so wanted to express my views upon all this Fair Nakku turning vain thingie.. But unfortunately my net was not working properly all this morning so was not able to post my views.. I don't think CV's would ever do such a thing which will make us dislike Nakku.. Nakku was soo true to her character yesterday.. Just like she always is.

thanx a lot tina!!! 🤗
ya it was actually subbu;s mistake here..she crossed her limits she tried saying that nakku is a chap woman..comeon ya nakku ki bhi koi reputation hai..she cant be sweet with ppl who are blaming her so badly...i think the CV's should have made subbu's dialogs a lil more crear and distinctive so that every1 could understand what she meant!!!! 😡

yes she is a sweet little old nakku whi can change into a sherni at tymz...(she also mentioned babi in her speach 😍 ).....
oh ur net was not working??thats really sad..but we do have a whole weekend to discuss things! 😊
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum post nazia....👏i alwayz love naku in sherni mode....itz coz aam so used to koyal sherni tat i dint enjoy fair sherniz scene much....😳now plz dont kill me 4 wat i said...!!😆......i realy liked subu earlier...but aft he past revelation...i simply hate her...!! i uz hope she helpz tasha sumway....!!
awesome post nazia 👏 u spoke my mind out...i cnt explain it betr.... 👍🏼
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonapinky

Awesum post nazia....👏i alwayz love naku in sherni mode....itz coz aam so used to koyal sherni tat i dint enjoy fair sherniz scene much....😳now plz dont kill me 4 wat i said...!!😆......i realy liked subu earlier...but aft he past revelation...i simply hate her...!! i uz hope she helpz tasha sumway....!!

hey shona!! 🤗
thanx a lot dear! 😊 ..even i love her in sherni mode and i would never want to stop u from loving kali nakku coz even im sumhow attached to her ..she is very close to my heart and yes it is difficult to take the fact that she has become gori! but after all we have to accept nakku irrespective of the fact whether she is gori or kali! so i think even i will take tym to adjust to this new face but here shona my motive was to make subbu's intentions come out. i wanted every1 to know what subbu did with nakku and y nakku retaliated in this way.thats it but even i agree with u that yes it IS difficult to accept the gori nakku

i somehow feel that the kali nakku was much more sweeter! 😳 than this one and of course it is the makeup thats giving naku the bold look..probably the CV's wanted to clearly show the audience WHAT actually nakku is like. *white chunna!* i hope they tone dewn the make up a bit! 😆
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikhachopra

awesome post nazia 👏 u spoke my mind out...i cnt explain it betr.... 👍🏼

hey shikha thanx a lot yaar!!...just wanted to say what subbu actually had in mind! 😊
fullocolor thumbnail
thanks a lot for explaining the scene so well.what nakku did is reasonable and now i completely agree with you.she has not changed she our own sweet little nakku. i hope that she doesnt put back the black colour i have had enough of it. it should be revealed now.