Kinjals future inlaws and urmila

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
This did not make sense,  that they are doing ristha because of gopi,  and they believe that kinjal must have the same  sanskars as Gopi, kinjal is nothing like gopi.  Gopi was not raised with kinjal. 
Gopi was brought up by a nagin urmilla (urmila can take credit for that )and she has values that no other girl can have naive, honest, homely doesnt have a mean thing to say to anyone.

Whereas kinjal the thief, dishonest, lies cheats etc  (rashi is included in this)

Urmila got what she deserved today,  she even agreed that gopi is like krishna and she was kance mahma(i think that is right so plse correct me as limited in hindu religion) she also lost all the money to the snake man lol i wish he had turned up when the modi family was there..  kokila was correct in scolding her and rashi welll done kokila👏
today Urmi realizes the true worth of Gopi and i hope Aham realizes this soon
I was tooo surprised when Ketki said that she is doing the rishta coz Gopi is bahu of this house....are bahu hai beti nahi...
how van u think both Gopi and Kinjal in same way.....
they are North Pole-South Pole....not even one quality matches and u hv selected Kinjal,....

Bhagwaan Bachaye ab Tumhare and Tumhare Dikre Ko....
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

I was tooo surprised when Ketki said that she is doing the rishta coz Gopi is bahu of this house....are bahu hai beti nahi...
how van u think both Gopi and Kinjal in same way.....
they are North Pole-South Pole....not even one quality matches and u hv selected Kinjal,....

Bhagwaan Bachaye ab Tumhare and Tumhare Dikre Ko....
just because bahu is the diamond doesnt mean beti is she is totally different
ya exactly, koki is good in selecting best diamond bt she is nt gud in purning a diamond, both aham n kinjal are examples.

Also if one is a gud buyer of diamond that does nt make him a gud pruner of diamond. Ketki was wrong while mixing both the characters.