khyser thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends
                     I have been thinking on this point from so many days,i thnk our karan needs a wardrobe change..............seriously ..............our cv's should give our lead pair much more better clothes than what they have now...........because their fans need the best  wardrobe for karan and abha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayati thumbnail
lol..i think the contrary my friend! I honestly love the cool shirt look Karan is sporting right now..especially the green and purple checked one he is wearing for the last couple episodes..really look good on him.

I love how he is shown to be so comfy with his clothes. Its a good change from seeing some leads constantly in suits...although he looked really handsome in the black suit too.

Just my opinion..but a wardrobe change is a welcoming idea.,..abharan would look good in anything
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I also think the opposite 😆 I love the clothes that Karan is wearing right now. It brings back the old fun, naughty Karan when hes is wearing those types of clothes and it also represents his personality. I don't like it all when Karan is dressed up professionally and is giving the more serious attitude because that contrasts what he was shown to be in the beginning of this show. Abha on the other hand I agree with you should be given some better saris although I like some of her saris I just wish that she would dress up more royally like she did when Takhur and her family use to live in SB. I remember when she went with the guy she was going to marry first she was wearing a pink sari and she looked absolutely gorgeous! I wish they would dress her up like that more often and I don''t mind seeing her in salwar kameez either. I wish she would wear that once in a while. I know that she is married but no one really does change the way they dress after they get married completely, well I could be wrong but I have seen many people that got married and they still have same style in clothing. Sorry got long but this is just what I think.

Riya
GamerGleek88 thumbnail
I agree with a wardrobe change. I think he'd look better in....... well, nothing.  J/k I think he needs to mature a bit like Abha is now wearing saris he should dress a little better and not like a single teenager.