Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: saumzi

omg karan yes plss give ksg a double role so that we get AR as well as ARSH...phir hum ksg deewaniyon ki toh balle balle [:D/]

Correction not only deewaniyon but also deewane πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RehanSinha_XR

Well said mate!!!...You see these are neither AR fans nor ArSh fans...Their only devotion is just towards their revered GOD Armaan or to be precise Karan Grover...They really don't care who he's paired opposite...They are just crazily obsessed with KSG...So their point is that all through 30 mins, they want to see their KSG on the screen....That's why they keep on switching between AR and ArSh....I have heard some of them telling that KaSh or KaJen doesn't matter...We are interested in characters...So let me ask them a question...Instead of Riddhima, if Armaan is changed, if someone else plays Armaan, will these 'loyal' AR fans still love Armaan???

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok let mi ask u a question... if sid changes will u still support sid(or should say love sid)....  ????   
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
dmg wil rock with Ar n ArSh πŸ₯³
saumzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Well said mate!!!...You see these are neither AR fans nor ArSh fans...Their only devotion is just towards their revered GOD Armaan or to be precise Karan Grover...They really don't care who he's paired opposite...They are just crazily obsessed with KSG...So their point is that all through 30 mins, they want to see their KSG on the screen....That's why they keep on switching between AR and ArSh....I have heard some of them telling that KaSh or KaJen doesn't matter...We are interested in characters...So let me ask them a question...Instead of Riddhima, if Armaan is changed, if someone else plays Armaan, will these 'loyal' AR fans still love Armaan???</font>

well if someone else plays armaan yes we wnt accept him because for us ksg has been playing it since the past 3yrs and noone can take his place...and people have accepted arsh because its kash who were AR its natural for them to look at ARSH as AR...yes we love ksg what can you do about it..
..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: karan-007

topic maker i really like your idea u can give your resume to cv's for writing story of dmg πŸ‘πŸΌ

yaar they won't select me.................u know they  hire only dumbs πŸ˜†..............otherwise they  would hve carried on with AR..............and then they would hve brought back shilpa as ridhima Edited by devilseye99 - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _innocent_

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok let mi ask u a question... if sid changes will u still support sid(or should say love sid)....  ????   

Of course I will...Well first of all I am a boy...So unlike you girls I am not obsessed or infatuated with any actor...I am interested in a good story, not just in some good looking actor or actress...And I dont understand, some ppl are pretending to be both AR and ArSh fans...How is that possible?? How can you think of getting AR and ArSh at the same time??? Clearly, they are just interested in Armaan/KSG and not the girl who is paired opp. to him...So they really don't care about AR or ArShi...They just want to see Armaan all the time...Tomorrow if the roles of Armaan and Sid are swapped...If KSG starts playing Sid, then I am sure it won't take much time for you 'loyal' AR fans to switch sides and become SR fans...Right??
karan-007 thumbnail
i have thought name also Ardhaan malik armaan's twin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† see uska naam bhi A seπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
karan-007 thumbnail

Of course I will...Well first of all I am a boy...So unlike you girls I am not obsessed or infatuated with any actor...I am interested in a good story, not just in some good looking actor or actress...And I dont understand, some ppl are pretending to be both AR and ArSh fans...How is that possible?? How can you think of getting AR and ArSh at the same time??? Clearly, they are just interested in Armaan/KSG and not the girl who is paired opp. to him...So they really don't care about AR or ArShi...They just want to see Armaan all the time...Tomorrow if the roles of Armaan and Sid are swapped...If KSG starts playing Sid, then I am sure it won't take much time for you 'loyal' AR fans to switch sides and become SR fans...Right??

hey dude sr fans can like both ArSh n sr tab no problem but if a person likes ar n arsh u have lots of problem wah wah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n yah i care about ksg 3 years se m watching him n yah i care about shilpa n jennifer too both r beautiful n nice 😳 n about roles swapped 🀣 aisa nahi hone wala kyunki kya pata kw abhi hie chale jayye πŸ˜‰
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: karan-007

i have thought name also Ardhaan malik armaan's twin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†see uska naam bhi A seπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karan Malk best rahegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

or Arhaan mallik

Ardhaan is also good