karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved your post buddy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ mindblowing idea πŸ˜ƒ
simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@TM i agree these 3-4 min should be given to anyone but not SR

i like ARSH N AR only becoz in both the cases armaan is related that is y so if they will end up ewith arsh or ar don't matter to me but only ammy should be happy
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I couldn't resist the charm of your thread and I am here to comment. I am a part-KaShian, afterall. πŸ˜‰

Hehe, I did not understand your logic buddy. You want ArSh and AR, both. I mean, a love triangle ?? But who would end up with who ? What do you think ? Eventually, you want it to be ArShi or AR ?

I am a unwanted guest, I know. I don't care. As long as I am not bashing anyone, I have a full right to be here. And you invited KaShians, and I am a half Kashian, so yeah, whatever !!

Please kindly answer my question  .. who would end up with who? What do you want ? And riddhima's ''selfless'' love for Armaan ? Ha, sorry, pardon me if I laugh.

The kind of story you want cant ever be possible. You know why ?? Because CVs would end up dissapointing AR and ArShi fans, both, if that happens, cause eventually they would have to pair someone with someone !! And ArShi in the same frame, but not being together, is next to impossible !! So its you, miss ARian, jiska dil toot toot kar bikhar jaayega !!

And we dont care if we get 2  minutes. Atleast SR are together, unlike some people. *ehem ehem*

hmmm nice question πŸ˜‰ actually u know the kind of story topicmaker told it can happen bcoz for that cv's only need story n cv's can make story for it for example 3 years back no 1 would have in their dreams thought that cv's after 3 year will make ar sr πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n about riddhima i want to see all the pain in her eyes which armaan felt wen he saw her with her husband n how nicely she told him move on i want her to understand too the pain n about whom dmg end it can easily end on Ar  n ArSh πŸ˜‰ n now u wil say how so answer is wen they can bring ridzs sis πŸ˜‰ y can't they bring armaan twin n show a happy ending of AR n ArSh πŸ˜ƒ 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: karan-007

y can't they bring armaan twin n show a happy ending of AR n ArSh πŸ˜ƒ 

exactly ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _innocent_

]after seeing this line i couldnt stop myself from commentingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† hmmm cvs have given up on SR just like they did wiz AR zats y cvs are hardly giving SR screen space.....(just wat i fink anyway... cuz they said four leads den after the beautiful chemistry of the one and only kash ..... cvs have decided to only have 2 leads in ARMAAN and SHILPA(well zats how it seems like lately😳) ....

anyway i respect ur point of view .....
i was only stating mine😳

Well, I respect your POV.

Armaan and Shilpa do share a beautiful chemistry. I am a half KaShian and I adore them. 😳

If you see, mostly all the SRians love KaSh and want them together. We all love KaSh, we stand by all of you in the numbers. But that ain't right when KaShians criticise the people who adore them equally. That kinda hurts.

4 leads should be 4 leads. If Sid wasn't there, ArShi won't have any fighting competition, friendship bands and everything that brought them close. And you criticising them despite them loving you, is not at all right.

And you have to agree that SR can easily get more screenspace in the time Shilpa thinks about Armaan. Shilpa can have FBs, but all the time, it becomes  a bit monotonous. And CVs havent given up on SR, they could easily unite AR for the majority, but AR together means no ArShi. What do you want ? AR or ArShi ? If you want ArSh, SR comes in a package deal. You can't ignore them.

..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 NOTE--ok guys i had created this Topic to discuss AR and ARSH...........so if anybody want's to discuss other jodi thn pls find another post.....No Hard feelings guys................ Edited by devilseye99 - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

And you have to agree that SR can easily get more screenspace in the time Shilpa thinks about Armaan. Shilpa can have FBs, but all the time, it becomes  a bit monotonous. And CVs havent given up on SR, they could easily unite AR for the majority, but AR together means no ArShi. What do you want ? AR or ArShi ? If you want ArSh, SR comes in a package deal. You can't ignore them.

its true zat cvs could give them equal screen space .... cuz most of the time the episodes are mostly eyelocks and flashbacks.... hence if CVS REALLY WANTED TOO they could give both couple equal screen space....but they aint doing it... doesnt zat make one question... why???....

i wanted AR,.... but zat aint going to happen ...... so i want ARSH( cuz am a big fan of kash too)  .....by the way the reason am saying zat i only want ARSH now and u r right one cnt ignore SR.. if one wants arsh but cvs r doing a very good job of making one ignore SR by nt givin them equal screen space..... and dragin their storyline ... ...

glad to have a healthy discussion wiz u ...../.
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No thanks. As a true KaShian, I am happy with KaSh as ArSh and Siddhima. And all KaShian and lots of new ArShians(not AR turned ArShians) want these two jodis only.
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I dont care its AR or ArSh until ARMAAN n his charm is there in DMG

i really wanna see how ArSh story progresses n also wanna see Riddhimaz realisation k what she has done 2 Armaaan

Becoz of Armaan

i'm both AR n ArSh fan

..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

No thanks. As a true KaShian, I am happy with KaSh as ArSh and Siddhima. And all KaShian and lots of new ArShians(not AR turned ArShians) want these two jodis only.

yaar i could hve replied to u better but as it is my topic so i don't wnt any fight......................so i just wnt to say one thing tht pls check the result of all the polls..............wether in IF,indya.com,starone website..........u will get to know the AR fan base..................... Edited by devilseye99 - 13 years ago