Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 🀣 gosh what a hilarious seg yar our monaya in real mood of masti loved it yar 😳 🀣 i loved mohit's sharmana style 🀣 and sanaya wanted diaper for mohit with that towel 🀣 and she made him to do push ups 🀣 and i agree with jyoti supermain style reminded me the same unseen pics of monaya 🀣 and aahana please yar don't remind me sawariya now don't tell me why 🀣 🀣
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LMFAO! man monaya are jokes! arjun was cool too!

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Monaya were too funny. A towel used as a diaper!?!! These kind of weird & crazy ideas occur only to Sanaya 🀣 This girl is a full on entertainer & Mohit was so cute & sporting that he actually let her demonstrate how to use the towel as a diaper. Mohit seems to have learnt the most important rule of life: Listen to your girlfriend/wife & keep her happy & in turn you will also be happy πŸ˜‰
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
omg Monaya are so darn funny!! 🀣.....okay me going to go look for a HQ version of them and then edit out Monaya part πŸ˜‰ ...BRB...

thanx for the update twinnie!.....muah!
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina87

omg Monaya are so darn funny!! 🀣.....okay me going to go look for a HQ version of them and then edit out Monaya part πŸ˜‰...BRB...

thanx for the update twinnie!.....muah!

gina πŸ€— we will be waiting for edited part hon πŸ˜‰ 😳
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u sooo soooo soooooo much 4 sharing dis aahana..πŸ˜†. 🀣. 🀣 . 🀣

Monaya wer tooooo much funny..🀣. 🀣 . 🀣. 🀣. 🀣 . 🀣
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
shruti1326 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Funny segment πŸ˜†

but wat i loved the most was like always Arjun mentioned Nupur in his bit..everytime he has to do a solo bit,he has to mention Nupur!!! ☺️

wish they were shown 2gether..nevertheless Nice Segment πŸ˜ƒ

-
Shruti πŸ˜ƒ
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
monaya are in fun mood as usualπŸ˜† thanks for sharing
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Luckily saw SBB today, and this turned out to be the very first segment. Thank god!!

It was sooooo cute, the Monaya part..... Gosh, seems these two hang out together even in the vanity van.🀣
And Sanaya was so funny, she was aaram se lying down herself and Mohit was doing pull ups.... And the superman bit was hilarious.

And the best was the diaper thing!! Gosh!! I can only imagine Sanaya coming up with such hilarious things. Why is she sooo adorable?!! And Mohit's sharmaana was too adorable!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thnxx a ton aahana for this thread...gosh ghar pe rahne ke bavajood i missd it,,,,kal repeat dekh loongi...once again.....loved all four...bt for me obviously loveeeeeed AB ka seg d msssssst.....😍😍😍😍........