What is going on in the forum !!!

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm so surprised and shocked to c what is happing in the forum for last week or so. Members r attacking each other and getting banned 😲😲😲
I'm not pointing fingures at anybody but we collectively have a responsibility to not to make our forum a war zone.  This doesn't help anybody and will only create bitterness among members and will ultimately result in people leaving forum for good (which I don't want to see).

I'm not trying to preach anyone anything here but it saddens me to c all this and my friends getting hurt.

Any suggestions/comments to improve things r welcome 😊 
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you completely...there might be difference of opinions b/w members but it shall never cross the line of decency...btw...i wanna thank jyotiji tons for keeping an eye on all these matters.

good topic πŸ‘πŸΌ
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We should all just remember that at the end of the day its just a show... not a matter of life and death.... lets just present your views in a rational, and a calm manner!!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

We should all just remember that at the end of the day its just a show... not a matter of life and death.... lets just present your views in a rational, and a calm manner!!

Yes I agree 😊
ashleshad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel this happens when a particular member starts liking some character of the serial more and clashes happen when he/she can't see those characters attacked.
We all need to understand that this a public forum and we all have the freedom to express our thoughts,keeping in mind not to attack any particular member for his/her thoughts and views.
Even members have the responsibility of not using harsh and offensive language for anyone.
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well we just need to understand that everybody has their own choices n opinions...that goes to both groups....no1 needs to explain others....n ppl should not jump into thread to defand their favourite...
if u dont like the thread stay way...
uttaran is not 1's life its a fiction show n it will end 1 day....
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargi.shah

well we just need to understand that everybody has their own choices n opinions...that goes to both groups....no1 needs to explain others....n ppl should not jump into thread to defand their favourite...

if u dont like the thread stay way...
uttaran is not 1's life its a fiction show n it will end 1 day....

Yes I agree Although we all know it is easier said then done
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Shyam and all thanks for all the sensible and matured comments I  m getting to see in this thread...really appreciateπŸ‘πŸ‘..this is what I hv been trying to say to both fan groups here to try and respect everyone's POV..and don't force anyone to accept something...if someone is not agreeing to a particular member's POV,either stay away from that thread or simply say "I disagree because of so and so reason"...but instead members start getting personal with each other and this is what leads to fights and name calling

Shyam really appreciate you for opening this threadπŸ‘πŸ‘
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my jiju has grown up to b soooooooooo mature ......see the postπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THANX 2 DDπŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
⭐️
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shyam and all thanks for all the sensible and matured comments I  m getting to see in this thread...really appreciateπŸ‘πŸ‘..this is what I hv been trying to say to both fan groups here to try and respect everyone's POV..and don't force anyone to accept something...if someone is not agreeing to a particular member's POV,either stay away from that thread or simply say "I disagree because of so and so reason"...but instead members start getting personal with each other and this is what leads to fights and name calling

Shyam really appreciate you for opening this threadπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Jo,

Actually I was so shocked and surpeised to c what has happened and 2 of my friends getting hurt that I couldn't stop posting the topic and only wanted not to c this happen again.
I also don't agree with one fan group but don't react to every silly thing I c.

What was sad is that this happened at a time when we were suppose to party as our long awaited Tapu exposer track is finally happening in d show