Uttaran

How many fans of Tappu baba now

roms123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Please let us know. I want to see how many will remain her fan and till when. I don't see any end to her cheating and crimes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mukta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roms123

Please let us know. I want to see how many will remain her fan and till when. I don't see any end to her cheating and crimes.

wish there was tappulvr1, tappulv2....but sorry yaar... ab to my favorite actor bhi free main patented ho gaya....koi baat nahi kar sakte....tappu ki tapasya jari rahegi....
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello they r still loyal fans...its majbooori rememebr๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
uggh..Hate Tapasya jogi thakur ๐Ÿ˜ก
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
still lvoe tapsiya .... and yes there are certain things about tapu i do admire ..... but its rashmi's acting that i lvoe the most ...... her life would have been lot different if it werent for itcha .... jogi's guilt kept itcha in that house and its not fair to tapu .... yes tapu did many things wrong but it wasn't all her fault ......
Zoya2550 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love taps but now am little bit angry with her๐Ÿ˜ก
but i love rashmi a lots๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ,
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: trupat

still lvoe tapsiya .... and yesthere are certain things about tapu i do admire ..... but its rashmi's acting that i lvoe the most ...... her life would have been lot different if it werent for itcha .... jogi's guilt kept itcha in that house and its not fair to tapu .... yes tapu did many things wrong but it wasn't all her fault ......

jogi's guilt? i thought tapasya was the one who wanted icha in the house? then got jealous n evil..?
gallu4eva thumbnail
i love tapasya and will alwayz do
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: trupat

still lvoe tapsiya .... and yes there are certain things about tapu i do admire ..... but its rashmi's acting that i lvoe the most ...... her life would have been lot different if it werent for itcha .... jogi's guilt kept itcha in that house and its not fair to tapu .... yes tapu did many things wrong but it wasn't all her fault ......

we r talkin bt TAPASYA!!!not rashmiiiiiii๐Ÿ˜ก

not ehr faukt...doodh peeti hui bachi..eevn kids dont listen 2 elders but tapasya listens all negative things right!!!!!!!!!
she has no brains of her own right!!!!

and once u do i mistake forgoven twice forgiven thrice sometiems forgiven not EVERY TIME!!!!!
aroradaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovd tapasya and will always love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›