Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IshyMishi

@ GP, Anu, Huma, LTL, Fivr

Hey guys  even I am in the side of ur perception..........

The current track is very comic?

I am trying to find reasons for  following scenes....

Y Anniversaty celebration during the Anan's rivalry fight?

Y Royal treatment for Nakku?

Y Dood se nahana,

Y  All that fat  bridal make up  for NAkku,

Y  Pallaki?

Y Anna losing his marble

Y  Flooring Mat for Nakku?

R CVs  fooling around with us or Do they have solid reason reason behind it?

Lets wait and watch?.

@bold : Thats what I wanna say to all those who donot find "The connection between DN & FN".  

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well said gpπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘agree wth u....am already tired of diz fair naku, her attitudeand her "apsara" kibda dialogue....Angryitz gonna b really tough to bear d fair naku in future ...!!

@Bold: so true...πŸ‘ she iz no way an apsara/ katrina / ash....πŸ˜†donna who seeded such thoghtz on her mind...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†d men who ver impressed by her lookz ver only morey  and anna...diz people dont even fall into younger age group...aged old men...and still she takez pride tat everymen fallz 4 her...!!Sillygonna miss koyal naku....!!😭

Shona,I think you are making a rush in eciding "Fair NAkku".Angel,give some time to your thoughts.For me,Nakku was taunting Subbu saying that Her realtion with Anna is very "Kachcha" comapred to TaSha's.She was in a sherni mode & i think that was a answer to Subbu in a ironic way saying that "Your Anna loves only your beauty & Beauty is temporary & it can be broken by another beautiful girl.But,Her relation with Dutta has more chances of winning this so called "ULTIMATE BATTLE"."

HAve patience & faith Angle.😳😳😳
Shital17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kateleode

Ok GP darling.

If you are not able to relate "Fair NAkku" to "Dark Nakku",then I would request you to wait for 2 to 3 episodes ahead.I know it become harder to accept a change in your favourite character when you are so attached to it.But,dont forget it is the same Nakku who has sacrifificed her life for our Dutta so many times,whoprefersof her family's happiness than her's.Its been so long we have attached to "DN" to definitely it will take sometime to accept it.But dont say that you are already disconnected.Yaar,connection to abhi honi hain,usse pehle hi disconnected kaise hosakti ho dear?

I would concludingly say ,Just wait for 2 to 3 episodes & I am damn sure about "GP finding the connection between DN & FN".I am counting on CVs for that.

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12&p=%7b10E8D0BE-52BC-468C-B481-B782B30D4EF5%7d"></a>

I agree with you kateleode! And GP, it's only been technically one episode since the Fair side of Nakku has been revealed and you are already feeling disconnected? Just give her a chance I mean overall it's the same Nakku right? Oh and somebody else mentioned that they just couldnt seem to grasp the chemistry between the Fair Nakku and Dutta, well have we even seen them share screen space together since her black make-up came off? No right? Therefore jumping to these conclusions this early is not justified I believe. But hey its your opinion but my advice is just give it time.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hessa85

I have to completely disagree with you on this go.  firstly on the point of nakku being an 'apsara'....well the whole plot of nakku having to conceal herself would not work so well if nakku was simply an extremely attractive girl.  nakkus whole life has revolved around her beauty so i have no qualms with her recognising it.  she was not being vain but just stating the facts of her life where men have changed faces because of her appearance,,, she was not pleased by the attention she got for her appearance but disgusted by it. realistically of course men do that.   also, of course i agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but its also equally, if not moreso, in the eyes of society. so in society would nakku be considered apsara? i think if your going of what is tradition, not just in india but across borders, when nakku was dressed as the bride i think she came quite near to what you might expect an apsara to be....the fair clear complexion, light eyes that stand out, and the red lips.  peole commented on the bold make up but i think it was really necesary to the images about the image the cvs were trying to convey, how many poems aretheir about nymph and their ruby red lips in english literature.  also, in places like india/pakistan someone like nakku  is considered even more beautiful because being that fair is just not common.

i completely agree with sasha the story is about how beauty can be poor females enemy and ithink so far its been put across really well. i dont think her awareness of her appearance reflects on her innocence.

i completely agree about how beauty can be poor females enemy and ithink so far its been put across really well. i dont think her awareness of her appearance reflects on her innocence.  Also please note .... beautiful or not so beautiful, girls born in weaker section are always targeted if they do not have a strong family support or a father like Ganpat
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gp, I think you might need some more time.

I didn't find anything in yesterday's lines wrong either. What Naku said to Super was like showing her a mirror. The second Super discovered Naku's real look and the effect it had on Anna, she stopped being the nice devoted kidnapper/don wife and started dragging Naku around and almost yelling at her. And we all know why. Her husband already left his first wife, the marriage thing is not so sacred for him.

There are times when.one needs to speak up, needs to be bold to protect themselves. Naku- and that is the important point here is Anna's hostage. She was kinda under his radar while being dark, she was also safe from Super's envy/wrath but now she is exposed.

And of course she is obsessed with (her own) beauty time and time again. Her mother kept telling her how beautiful she os, even Ganpat once had this horrible plan to show Dutta her real self because that would make him fall for her, we had Morey, now Anna and his wife. And Naku is no Wonder Woman, she is just a simple girl.

I would say, let's wait for a few episodes. Naku is dolled up now and in a-well-special situation. Let's see how things develop.
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kateleode

Shona,I think you are making a rush in eciding "Fair NAkku".Angel,give some time to your thoughts.For me,Nakku was taunting Subbu saying that Her realtion with Anna is very "Kachcha" comapred to TaSha's.She was in a sherni mode & i think that was a answer to Subbu in a ironic way saying that "Your Anna loves only your beauty & Beauty is temporary & it can be broken by another beautiful girl.But,Her relation with Dutta has more chances of winning this so called "ULTIMATE BATTLE"."

HAve patience & faith Angle.😳😳😳

aww sweet angel...i dint mean to hate d fair naku....all i meant waz am not liking her "apsara" dialogz...!!i agree wth wat u said abt subu-nakuz scene...but other than diz she is found to proud abt her lookz.."tu apsara hai".."mer roop mereliye shaap/dushman  hai"...all she speakz abt iz lookz , lookz and abt  her lookz only...!!

az u wish dear....now let me learn d art of patienz....!!😳i hope ill feel better aft tonitz epiz...!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I am a little confused GP by what exactly is your pointYou dont want the CVs tease viewers and want the revelation asap. But then revelation=fair Naku. Once Dutta knows what she looks like there will be no going back. Dutta and us will have to live with the fair and lovely Naku. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder but in the show Naku is supposed to be a very beautiful woman irrespective of how beautiful we find MV to be. We will continue to see men go ga-ga over her from time to time in the show including Dutta who ofcourse being the hero will be the most immune to her beauty and will take the longest but fall the hardest for her.

So I will say if you cant relate to the fair Naku anyway then wish that the CVs continue teasing but the revelation happens as late as possible. Focus! Focus!

Oh i completely Agree with shreya, I dont know Why but i didn't cared abt how Dark/ fair/ wheatish/ afsara.. She looked .. to me she was the same person, because i know her, I have seen her hardships unlike Dutta and other people, who have no idea abt her secrets.... I quickly connected coz the innocence was still there!!! which i always admired in nakusha..

AS for her why she think herself to be beautiful.. Well,She she beautiful, thats how the show is written, even character-wise ..she is just a teenage Gal, who had been given a disastrous life, who has to hide her skin every morning she wakes up.. who has listen and tolerate harsh words on looks in spite of being beautiful. Its a known FAct abt her beauty... when It came out the inspector molested her.. JUST because of The facial beauty she carries! She hated it ... when she met dutta, who not only saved her but also has nothing to do with the appearance.. be it ugly or beautiful.. To him There is more to it. Thats Where is proves Nakusha is looking beyond admiring her beauty or the concept of beauty...

but being a Girl when she saw other women praising another GAl who looks good according to them so she went to to Get the same FEEL! At that point.. Her heart ached For DUTTA.. for his LOVE... but her mother opened her eyes... I loved that side of her, because that was a complex feeling which makers dared to Show...

Nakusha is not a Mahan heroine. And im glad that only in this show i get to see a closer look at what a person can feel at times with respect to the situation They are in..How does a character REACT in general and in complexed situations...

As for yesterday, nothing of that sort happened.. Didn't u see how she compared Anna;s dirty stare with morey's???? how disgusted she looked ..
If Men(less- dutta) are always being shown going GAga over her beauty including many so why do we expect nakusha to think of herself not a good catch ??? She fell for a guy Who loves PPl for their heart not for their FAces.. it says a lot ... IF we strat thinking beyond of outside beauty ourselves!

And i dont feel disconnected with her, as i had seen her like that before.. As i have known abt her hardships, I have seen this GAL's selfless SIDE..

I had no problems connecting with her...

yah for Dutta it might take some time, as he has feelings for her abt he doesn't know abt her. 😊Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But "looks" is a main theme of the show, Shona. How your look influences the treatment people around you give you. How superficial the society is. There have to be such lines too.Edited by -Eva- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Eva-

But "looks" is a main theme of the show, Shona. How your look influences the treatment people around you give you. How superficial the society is. There have to be such lines too.

u have said it EVa, How majority of People around her cared only and only for looks more then the beauty of heart.

Look, even we are pondering over the same thought
AS for why she is dolled up in tons of make up..

DD and i had a small discussion over it.. Anna and his wife are south indians, and there most women wear dark makeup,, and in the show it was there anniversary...it was well justified.

Im sure as soon as she is back to PN and after her identity comes out she not going to wear any makeup.

so Relax GP. 😊