Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
we all shud take on da appologies gracefully.........
but still sum of da comments in dis thread r hurting.i fully respect da initiator of dis post.
dont make dis incident so negligible by saying ''unintentional critisizing'' bcoz dat was entirely bashing nd abusing...otherwise dis can happen again.
neways  im requesting to my fellow love ne forumers forget everything nd get back to dat forum.....we have alot of work over dere.
nd thanx again for da post

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: karneetholic

we all shud take on da appologies gracefully.........
but still sum of da comments in dis thread r hurting.i fully respect da initiator of dis post.
dont make dis incident so negligible by saying ''unintentional critisizing'' bcoz dat was entirely bashing nd abusing...otherwise dis can happen again.
neways  im requesting to my fellow love ne forumers forget everything nd get back to dat forum.....we have alot of work over dere.
nd thanx again for da post

This post was made to bring all sides together and we must talk in order to understand eachother's point of view.....All I ask is we look at the greater good and not form dividing lines.....

LNMJ and RBO have one comman factor, which is Karan Tacker....He is doing a awesome job as Shantanu and his acting is superb....Just think about that.....

Anyway take care😊....May
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Please, dont discuss abt other shows in the forum as it disrupt peace of the forum and brings hatred towards members, which nobody likes it..

karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

This post was made to bring all sides together and we must talk in order to understand eachother's point of view.....All I ask is we look at the greater good and not form dividing lines.....

LNMJ and RBO have one comman factor, which is Karan Tacker....He is doing a awesome job as Shantanu and his acting is superb....Just think about that.....

Anyway take care😊....May

dont worry.......will b loving kt forever nd want him to prosper......its high tym dat we dont blame each oder nd get bz in our own business...no hard feelings.

@sano: always wid u

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Did i say i love you my RBO girls.... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
You know they say it takes great deal of character strength to apologize.. I am proud of you all.

To other forum members:
--- Sorry for what has happened.. lets bygones be bygones and be here in peace.. we all come her to enjoy and discuss our shows, lets do that and not get involved otherwise.
All these apologies are very genuine.. please don't feel otherwise.

The IF rule on the forums are that comparison between shows are not allowed.. lets all refrain from doing that. It is human nature but lets curb it.

Loves... Veena.

kapoornaina.890 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -saBii-

@ LNMDJ fans:
They're apologising for unintentionally criticising whatever it might have been.
Can't you accept that and move on?

& if you can't... please respectfully refrain from unintentionally causing another problem, ie. complaining about the post.

People have apologised... and they're trying to do the right thing. Don't throw that in people's faces. Please.

I can understand you might be pissed off with whatever was mentioned... but that doesn't give anyone the right to start criticising others... and especially not when they're trying to stop whatever happened.

I don't understand what was said, or posted, or whatever. All I do know is that if you continue complaining that there was no point in making this post... you're going to have a lot of issues.
If you have issues... talk to that specific person, try not to cause another argument.
Because I will stress again, they are apologising for unintentionally hurting you.

If you disagree with what I said, PM me... and don't continue your rants. Because if I had been one of those people apologising, I'd be quite angry right now.

ummm soorry bt i don't think dat was unintentional...

ok i say

u all r disgustin
n i say...
i m sorry,....

disgustin is a small word do read d posts of dose ppl apologisin 2day.....
u angry well den hell i m double angry....
i don't ve it in m 2 accept d apologies of all of u ....so u correct i won't cm here n won't coz ny further trouble.....
n 4r god sake don't say de hurt us unintentionally ....
de get d rite 2 criticize us n we sld stay quite rite....?????

sorry....

plz close dis topic ....
Edited by kapoornaina.890 - 13 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

kapoornaina, please consider yourself warned.  A further warning will result in a Warning PM.

Thank-you to those who have reflected on their words and apologised.  However I will be following through on my promise and handing out Warning PMs where I see fit.  A thread will also be made in the Geet forum as that is where it all seems to have started.😊

For reference, we discourage talks of one show in another forum for this very same reason.  If future references to Geet/LNMDJ/DMG etc are made in this forum, please hit the report button so that they can be dealt with immediately.

Now as Sabzi said, let's go back to watching the promo!😍