Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Huh?
There was disharmony?
Ummmm. Yeah.

I never thought there would be animosity b/w THREE different forums.
That being said, May, it was beautiful of you to apologise, and making this post regarding peace... but if you believe you've made a comment, and you think it doesn't offend anyone... why apologise?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... and discord only happens when others interfere, and start discriminating.

As Nikita says, IF is one big family... and it just so happens that we're a family that has a million different opinions on everything.
Look, if you have issues with what someone's said... it's common sense. Don't bash 'em. Or insult them. Calmly, and politely disagree. I know (and trust me, I know) how passionate people get about their shows... and if you want further proof of that... check out the DMG forum. All anyone needs to learn is courtesy. That's all it is.

So thanks May for posting this... I think everyone just needs to take a MASSIVE chill pill, and to all the RBOians... sit back, and watch the promo of Shaan in a towel. It does the trick... shhhhhh. :P

<3.

PS. BTW, when I make comments about Maan... I'm not being serious. DUH. (Just thought I'd make it known... of course I don't want to push Maan off a cliff without a bungee cord. Ahem. LOL.)
9luck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice post .....
m sorry 2 start it off agn bt sm of d comments posted were really mean....
bt u correct stuff happen wen ur angry n  we lnmdj fans know how it means 2 lose ur show ......so i kinda undrstnd ur insecurities abt ur show....
bt  plz do not blm ppl agn 4r no reason n i m very sorry 4r startin dis of agn....
n thnxxx 4r dis post.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kapoornaina.890 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

@ may thanx dear for bringing peace.,and harmony.

completely agree with u. Life is too short to make friends and why waste it in making enemies.

I also  take this opputunity to whole hearted apologise to anyone whom i have offended by my comments.Really i mean it. sorry dears.

And we must also remember that most of us are all for some entertainment and  nice interaction after a hard  tiring day  and it would be bad for all  of us if we land up being more tensed after visitng the forum.,of any show.

And COMPLETELY AGREE.
Each show,each character,each actor and each pair have their own charm and noway they are superior or inferior to each other
.Thye should never ever be compared'

And also to the fact that discussions to be limited to the specific show forum and should not include any other.As far as possible we must try and build friendship and not viceversa.

we are all one large family of IF and we must forget all these little frictions and move ahead.,hand in hand.

Once again i apologise if i had hurt the sentiments of any other fan. any time I luv all of u honestly
luv shriya.

i don't intend 2 b rude bt in ur last post ur mr dan rude .......
n now apologisin doesn't help much bt still glad u did ....
m 2 sorry .....
just in case i ended up hurtin ny1......
karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i  agree we on various tyms critisized rbo....sorry for dat
but never evr abused by making a new thread......
u all shud understand all we do is for love ne nothing else

completely agreeing wid kapoornaina.890

note:stay away from love ne bcoz ur comments indicate dat u ve not watch it.its totally our business nd we here alive to preserve its glory........no offence meant
Edited by karneetholic - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks LNMDJ fans for accepting our apologies. Your apologies also accepted;)

Let us all wish the very best for good acting, good actors, and for good quality shows on television. Wish you the very best in your petition efforts.
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for this post!

@dcpisj-I agree Some of the comments on this post r again taking the same turn!!!
they sound mean!!

@frustrated post n apology post - how can somebody comment so offending without even meaning it? and the pain caused by those ugly words cannot be forgotten neither the words can be taken back.
 , our heart doesn't allow us to do so. sorry for being rude, but really u cannot feel the pain we r going through.

i m understanding how ppl r indirectly bashing us!!!
let it b ....no probzzz tht doesnt make a difference at all........
we r happy with our LNMDJ!!
we have stoped our bashings long time back n dont discuss rbo at all.....
even though we dint make ny mistake i m apologising on behaf o f  all of us if u were hurt..

no offence meant

thanx for posting this thread appreciate ur efforts!

Edited by juhi_karneet - 13 years ago
kapoornaina.890 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karneetholic

i  agree we on various tyms critisized rbo....sorry for dat
but never evr abused by making a new thread......
u all shud understand all we do is for love ne nothing else

completely agreeing wid kapoornaina.890

note:stay away from love ne bcoz ur comments indicate dat u ve not watch it.its totally our business nd we here alive to preserve its glory........no offence meant

di we mite nt like d show bt we don't bash d members of d forum n nr do we rejoice if sm1's forum is archived......
i know m turnin dis in2 a war bt its hard 2 4rget....
u alll were soo rude

especially

sshriya84 who was plain mean n 2day she is apologisin....just 1 advice 4r u read ur comment 1nce n just ve sm repentence n imagine if we would ve said dat abt ur show ....how wold u ve felt....??????
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ LNMDJ fans:
They're apologising for unintentionally criticising whatever it might have been.
Can't you accept that and move on?

& if you can't... please respectfully refrain from unintentionally causing another problem, ie. complaining about the post.

People have apologised... and they're trying to do the right thing. Don't throw that in people's faces. Please.

I can understand you might be pissed off with whatever was mentioned... but that doesn't give anyone the right to start criticising others... and especially not when they're trying to stop whatever happened.

I don't understand what was said, or posted, or whatever. All I do know is that if you continue complaining that there was no point in making this post... you're going to have a lot of issues.
If you have issues... talk to that specific person, try not to cause another argument.
Because I will stress again, they are apologising for unintentionally hurting you.

If you disagree with what I said, PM me... and don't continue your rants. Because if I had been one of those people apologising, I'd be quite angry right now.

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree wid sabi.Now dat all hv apologised dis matter shd end here.Whether it's lnmdj or rbo all da members r kt fans first so we shd all stay united and stop fighting.As it is we hv also 4given u ppl 4 bashing rbo and yash so u too shd 4give ppl who hurt u.

Remember "United we stand divided we fall."
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My goodness girls I really don't know what to say.....But I am going to take Nikita's advice and say please lets all just end it here....This thread is ment for  a peaceful purposes....Please lets not point fingers again and move on....Once again I was talking generally, no offense intented.....

No use playing the blame game.....Lets just show our support to our shows and actors....Many of whom visit the forum and would be upset by our bickering....Lets not worry about how it started now, but lets promise it will not happen again and we are friends.....

Okay everyone.....Come on promise๐Ÿ˜Š.....