Romance with Dark Naku or Fair Naku

Poll Question :

Are the CVs planning romance between Dutta and Dark Naku or Fair Naku?

Poll Choice
Dark Naku
Fair Naku (revealed)
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Based on what you've seen to date, what do you think the CVs intend? Dark Naku or Fair Naku? I expect the LS would be for a good amount of time and hence, if Naku stays in her dark avatar and then reveals herself, Dutta may feel betrayed. Why? Because of all the time when they were getting close where she could have been honest with him.

Hence, I hope Naku reveals herself soon to Dutta--after leaving Anna's Lanka of course!
Originally posted by gp00

Based on what you've seen to date, what do you think the CVs intend? Dark Naku or Fair Naku? I expect the LS would be for a good amount of time and hence, if Naku stays in her dark avatar and then reveals herself, Dutta may feel betrayed. Why? Because of all the time when they were getting close where she could have been honest with him.

Hence, I hope Naku reveals herself soon to Dutta--after leaving Anna's Lanka of course!

i agree im hpin she duznt put the black make up on agen.... she was determined to reveal her true face before the kidnap...so m hpin she sticks to this decision n explains why... i think if he sees hw much anna has fallen for naku he wil realise tht the black make up was a shield to protect her from such evil men...

i wnt tasha romance 2 tke place with fair nakušŸ˜³
of course romance wiv fair naku dey will burn da screen wiv it gosh jus cnt wait 4 dere romance 2 start.
I actually want romance with dark naku because I just loved the ambar pe milte song sequence. I think that song sequence has to be the best I have ever seen on Indian television but that episode did not make it to the top 10 and so I think the creatives will show romance with fair Naku.
Edited by Keva - 13 years ago
Dark Naku... we have seen good chemistry between two good looking leads in every other serial. it would be refreshing to see the romance where the girl is considered to be ugly. and I think even the dark naku looks very good with dutta...
fair naku...dutta will have to accept her d way she is.didnt we say dis earlier dat its only internal beauty which matters...soooo nw lets stick to it nd let dutta luv naku nt fair or koel....Edited by shikhachopra - 13 years ago
well i would like the love story to start off while she is dark and then once he has finally confessed his love to her, nakku should reveal herself to dutta. 
her heart is fair..it doesnt matter how she looks ya...maybe im chota muh badi baat..but thats what i feel....y give so much importance to the color..nakku is fair so let him accept her like that....
GP,

Based on  till date story line  and the message of the show I prefer to watch Tasha scenes with black Nakku for time being

Here romance is all about beauty of heart and not beauty of face!!!!!!!!!

Dutta being betrayed by Nakku for concealing her face can substantiated by  postponing their SR , (  I mean consummation of marriage)

I go for Black Nakku Tasha scene followed by Fair Nakku...............

Originally posted by Keva

I actually want romance with dark naku because I just loved the ambar pe milte song sequence. I think that song sequence has to be the best I have ever seen on Indian television but that episode did not make it to the top 10 and so I think the creatives will show romance with fair Naku.

i agree tht epi was 1 ov the best...dutta's realisation...something we always waited for n it didnt mke it 2 top 10 due to lack of channel promotion...we need 2 do something...mayb email colours n complainšŸ˜”