•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i hv noticed that wenever maan feels hurt by geet he takes a step backward....wen geet said that she doesnt ever want to see his face....maan felt so hurt that he stepped backward.....
again wen after removing jewellery he asked her that y she is refusing to search a bride for him, she replied that she will search a girl for him....again maan was so shocked that he took a step away from her....

this is a dangerous sign on maan's part....knowing the truth about geet's pregnany by his own brother witl be the greatest pain and shock of his life....this time i fear he will take so many steps backward that it will take him far far away from geet....

maan is actually a very emotional person who gets hurt very easily and also finds it difficult to overcome the pain....that is y he always failed to follow hos own principles....he tells geet to get on in life and not brood over the past....but he himself....till the darga epi was bound by his past....he used to deny his feelings for geet only because he feels that samira betrayed him so girls r not trustworthy....

now that he is finally in terms with the fact that he is love with geet...again a shocker is waiting for him....i dread to think how he will react this time......if he goes into a shell once again, then it will be very very difficult for geet to win his heart once again....
Yes....but every time he takes a step I feel he comes back to take several step forward....he always comes back to do something to change whatever she has said....dargah epi he stopped geet from leaving and left to the haveli himself....and the jewelery scene ....hes now trying to make geet jealous by using Pari....i feel he takes a stepback to think and jumps back towards her in full strength....just my two cents.
Edited by Parri_J - 13 years ago
thats al so true what you have written...when maan gets to know about her pregnancy he will go away from her
hai dont worry yaar, hu hai na maaneet lovers picha kadhe hua, maan ko dhaka dene ka leye geet ka uppar
Originally posted by Parri_J

Yes....but every time he takes a step I feel he comes back to take several step forward....he always comes back to do something to change whatever she has said....dargah epi he stopped geet from leaving and left to the haveli himself....and the jewelery scene ....hes now trying to make geet jealous by using Pari....i feel he takes a stepback to think and jumps back towards her in full strength....just my two cents.

so true...thanx for the reply....now i can go to sleep....its 2.40am and i am worrying about maan...
I think Maan will go away from Geet to think about his feelings.... but i got a funny feeling that something will happen that Maan for ask Geet's hand in marriage , like a contract marriage...hence making Dadi happy... Guy's does anyone agree with me.
Ya i agree...poor guy is not gonna know what hit him. Lets just hope it ends well.
Originally posted by Chaudhrytm

I think Maan will go away from Geet to think about his feelings.... but i got a funny feeling that something will happen that Maan for ask Geet's hand in marriage , like a contract marriage...hence making Dadi happy... Guy's does anyone agree with me.

i dont think so.....rather i think dadi will be the first person against maan and geet's marriage once the truth comes out....