Its going to get hotter! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I just want them to be together.   ðŸ˜­ No more tears and heartbreaks for us, please CVs. We will even deal with dev and NT if you bring Maneet together.
Your version sounds really good, hope they use it.

PolkiEdited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
Its heating up Niha....the coming episodes will have lot of Mahii scenes and looking forward to some wonderful songs (hopefully) somehow he'll make her confess ....thats when Dev track will start .....
well they are having Maan getting food for Geet ... i hope they use this one as well... they are the maha creatives.. they will show us better stuff than what we anticipate.. but never let us down!!

Originally posted by Poli.Geek

I just want them to be together.   ðŸ˜­ No more tears and heartbreaks for us, please CVs. We will even deal with dev and NT if you bring Maneet together.
Your version sounds really good, hope they use it.

Polki
yes! if Dev comes before that it will mess it all up and make it all look like any other ronadhona soap... hope they dont complicate things... my heart aches for more Maaneet... 😉 ... and it will always.. but i cant handle bad times so soon between them... they havent even gotten together yet ya...

Originally posted by Jes75

Its heating up Niha....the coming episodes will have lot of Mahii scenes and looking forward to some wonderful songs (hopefully) somehow he'll make her confess ....thats when Dev track will start .....