Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_kriya

jealousss to bahot feel karti ho yaaar ..... i wish evryy day ki i wud have been at her place! ... she is luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in real as well as reeellllllll lyfπŸ˜›

yeah lucky pooja

and yh me tooo hate that angadwa.......😑 mere krishu ko kahin ka nahin choda😭
fatimidveil thumbnail

i dont think so baba will  last his memory i only a media track

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatimidveil

i dont think so baba will  last his memory i only a media track

u no i dnt have a prob if either of it hapens , he loses (only n only if krishna gets bck) or he dusnt ... both ways its goin to turn positive!!!πŸ˜›
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aabrayy

ahh yeah.........wish tht snake had bitten Mee...and krish cums to saveπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

same here yaaar,u know what i was wondering if i was there on prats place n arhaan was there 4 mee,justtttttttttttttttttttt imagineeeeeeeeeee😍😍
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kriya

jealousss to bahot feel karti ho yaaar ..... i wish evryy day ki i wud have been at her place! ... she is luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in real as well as reeellllllll lyfπŸ˜›

agar hum bhi pratigya k liye audition de dete toh shayaad arhaan k saath hum romance kar rahe hote.hum log to yaar pooja se acchi hi acting kar leteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
His week long absence is enough evidence, that without him this serial is neither here nor there. Skillfully crafted character by Cvs only to be surprised to see Arhaan exceeding all expectations on his debut in making Krishna a legendary role to be remembered for a long long time to come.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAM2U

His week long absence is enough evidence, that without him this serial is neither here nor there. Skillfully crafted character by Cvs only to be surprised to see Arhaan exceeding all expectations on his debut in making Krishna a legendary role to be remembered for a long long time to come.

yeahh so true,in his absence all d characters were looking lifeless,even anupam ji was incomplete without arhaan's company.krishna issss a legendry character n wonderfully played by arhaan,he has given his heart n soul 2 d character,it's mostly b'cozz of his eforts that audience r in lub with krishna with soo many flaws in him.

arhaan u deserve thisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘