Precap scene deleted.!!

Posted: 13 years ago
I mean why do the CV's do this??? Remember yesterdya's precap where Shan sees Khanak all around the house,that scene wasn't even there!! I mean it should have ideally happened b4 or after the convo with his dad which was mindblowing by the way!!👏👏.Kya dialogues maara Sunil uncle aur Shan nai,especially the part where instead of Shan sunil starts drinking.😆.Awesome but the part that i wanted to see the most got conveniently deleted and i doubt will happen tommo coz Shans shirt is different.Not good CV'S, not good.You'll cant afford to delete good scenes like that and show a full segment of Akshay and Gopi.PHLEEEEEEEZ🤢.Shanak scene as usual...was  great!!😳.And precap*faints* but not keeping my hopes up incase this gets deleted as well.
omg i really hope that they show the precap things tmmw, because i am guessing Shan is dreaming of Khanak saying all those things, which will be GREAT!!! lmao that scene looks so dreamy
I know.!!! Where was it??? It should have been today and now Shan has changed his shirt so no possibility of it happening.I mean they have shot for it right.? So why not show it,cant understand that logic,instead they waste time with that pathetic convo between Mangal and Khanak and then Mangal again with Gopi and Akshay .I mean weren't the DLG'S   supposed to go to sleep!!.Reallly letting go of such good scenes is not going to help.I feel they couldn't fit it into the episode so they had to delete it,but there was other stuff that was much less important.And precap,you mean the kickboxing right???😆 and that dream kind of a thing with the rose.REALLY HOPE NOT.!! So want to see angry Shan.❤️
Really??
Dudee that is not cool!!!

I really hope they squeeze it in somewhere....😕 because it is going to be a crutial point for Shaan's realization.
@yes I expected the scene right on top.The otherday the scene where khanak says the hindi word for noodles was cut off.Why are they doing this?
better they be careful in future.tthey can cut down mangal/hetal/,khusboo/.gopi/natasha to any extent.,but not our dear shanak scenes.Hope they undersatand this.
Maybe after Shan kickboxes and stuff he changes into his old shirt or something and goes into realisation mode.😆.But on a serious note it looks like it's deleted unfortunately coz RBO has been conveniently chopping and changing stuff from precaps,coming up's and promos.
I have never fully understood their 'coming up', 'precap' and whatnot.... I guess they do shoot a lot, but then have to make quick decisions abt which scene goes into an epi and so they take a decision based on whatever.... since the wk is not over yet, I hope we get some scene of Shaan realising what Khanak went thru in this house when she first came...
I was really looking forward ro the flashback scene....And loved how well it was shot.....

All those deleted scenes are so important to the track.. if they have shot it.. why not show it.. just don't make sense!

Originally posted by -Veena-

All those deleted scenes are so important to the track.. if they have shot it.. why not show it.. just don't make sense!

To grab our attention I guess....Clever aren't they?😆......And maybe they give us these clues to get us thinking, because they trust the audience's intelligence and they know we apprieciate small details😊......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago