Shilpa Anand as Dr.Shilpa is doing a ....

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
.....FLAWLESS JOB.....

I cant help but appreciate Shilpa Anand 's character as Dr. Shilpa Malhotra...she is doing a fantastic Job and total Justice to the role....I never appreciated her much as Riddhima(My POV)....But as Shilpa she is leaving no stone unturned in perfecting her acting skills....
Be it her subtle expressions.....
Be it her Imitating Armaan.....
Be it giving all those cute annoying expressions...
Be it her thought Bubble....

Everything is just superb......I never never thought i would write a 2nd Post Appreciating Shilpa Anand but she def deserves a huge round of applause for her portrayal of Dr. Shilpa Malhotra

Hit The Like Button if you like my post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
shilpa anand as dr shilpa is very very beautiful 😳😃 mindblowing n awesome n she is giving her 100% to it 👏👏👏👏
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: riddhan

shilpa anand as dr shilpa is very very beautiful 😳😃 mindblowing n awesome n she is giving her 100% to it 👏

😊
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Aww nice topic

I agree with you Totally yaar Shilpa is doing amazing job the expression and every single thing is leaving me speechless she is awesome actress she is making her place in people heart i have no doubt on her acting at all bt after seeing are doing Tandav dance and karate she has learned lots of things while in two years love her
Sid93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa Anand is great, she makes her character so beautiful and easy for the viewers to understand through her expressions and acting skills. I'm glad to have her back in DMG.
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i agree Shilpa is really doing an awesome job as Dr. Shilpa.

Her every scenes are mindblowing

n KaSh scenes are MAGICAL as always

Truely Shilpa is leaving no stone unturned 2 make her character Dr. Shilpa 2 look perfect

Hats off 2 her

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowww thanks alot for writing this post..its really treally pleasant to see soo many posts on shilpa and kash today..shilpa anand is ana evergreen actress,.love her..
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She's doing an amazing job! She's improved so much, and we're all proud of her! :)
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Muah thanks for such an amazing topic

Well i'll have to disagree with Shilpa not justifing as Ridhima. Because in my POV she was the best. < Just me saying. others may dissagree.

But as Shilpa < She nails everything down. Absalutely stunning beauty she is.

Thanks for this topic.

xx
mythilishriram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa - outstanding performance