Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
HI Girls .....

Thank God Jo revealed that Pari is simply acting OTT ... I really couldn't take this from her everyday ....

And if Maan has set her up .... I'd love to see how far he'll go to make Geet green ..... and his reaction if Pari actually responds ! πŸ˜‰

Loved how they fought about the spraying ink on him ... Maan ewas taken aback by Geet's reaction ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Jo ... Dev like  Rosy miss ka kutta ...???/ 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arwen...

Blue ... they released pix from today's episode instead .. the one of maan falling on geet and another of extending his hand to her .. the last one was of pari in maan's arms ...we were angry bcos those were not the hot pix we were expecting .. jyo says those were not the pix that were supposed to be uploaded ... the ones they were planning to upload really were steamy but for some reason they didnt

Oh so they did release picts today..?? I didn't know that! πŸ˜†
Didn't skim through the forum yet...alright now i get it...
I guess those hot picts are too hot to be uploaded...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....hmm i think it'll be up tmrw i guess..i hope at least...can't wait for two days..:(....they can't leave us in excitement like that....
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Maan...forever destined to catching falling damsels....

I trip and 9 times out of 10 would fall down flat on my face...sigh!

But he is playing it extremely unfair...the amount of fun he had in deliberately instigating the poor girl girl was too much...Geet is only 18 to his 28??? Very bad Maan Singh Khurana, very bad! I guess everything is fair in love and war...

I agree with many of the commentators that probably Pari's character could have been a bit more sophisticated..but then with a name like Pari-there was only one way to go :)

I do wish they would make the love story a bit more mature...its hard to imagine a hard headed business tycoon would physically ambush a chit of a girl over some ink/pen...it was funny no doubt...but a bit inconsistent with the character....

But overall i really really enjoyed the episode. Such a contrast to the intense episode yesterday....

I am so addicted to this show, its not even funny...should get back to work NOW.
Edited by shradhav - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Tanu:Arre yaar even I hv not seen any pcis..I say whatever I hear from my little birdieπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Now how much she is truthful and how much maroing tukka..only god knows🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Members on FB r saying if Pari or Sam starts their romance sessions with Maan..they will all commit suicide,..,.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...I m getting a laughter attack on FB there🀣🀣🀣🀣...arre give some freedom to the CVs na...bas ek episode hua nahin ki everyone comes out with thier talwars to give dhamkis to the CVsπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@yaz: ayeshaa hai naam mera πŸ˜‰
@hi ush, bye ush πŸ˜†
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cooldude10

ayeeeshaaa πŸ˜‰ my name's ayeshaa πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣...Ahaaa.....
JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok folks......now its almost time for iftari so i best leave.....will catch u all tomorrow.......tc and good night πŸ€—
Originally posted by: *mesweet neha*

[

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hello Yaz.😳m Neha....and i am one of the people who you havent spoke to.πŸ˜†

Heyyyyy Neha......
so how r u???
enjoyed 2dayz epi???
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaveriaM

ok folks......now its almost time for iftari so i best leave.....will catch u all tomorrow.......tc and good night πŸ€—

@Javeria..n Ayesha.................gud nite........ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—