Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JaveriaM

ok buddies me back for another 20 mins or so.....

Jyo: so the hot and steamy does refer to something thats actually "HOT & STEAMY" 😲😳

All: wots the hot topic now?

I m not too sure yaar..but its definitely not those pics which they were suppose to post today..some last minute changes...πŸ˜†mayb shoot was not finished...
you guyz do realise that Maan has never smiled as much as he did in this episode....

i couldn't help but smile along with him... 😍😍😍😍😍

hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... *thud*
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Jyo - Oh my!! NT is even worse than I imagined.

I am cool with Pari if its OTT on purpose. Otherwise, I wish Neha was given something better to do.

Gouri - Maans smile was such a pleasure and that too more than once. 😍

Vini - I loved that whole pen scene. They are so good together no matter what scene.

Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago
JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyo: Phew uve raised my hopes again πŸ˜† id prefer rosy miss ka poodle too.....reminds me of neha's "dim daft doodle" 🀣 id rather NT kills dev and then gets a death sentence....good riddance πŸ˜‰
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok its Page 2 now...

Few things wanted to make clear..

Pari is acting OTT deliberately..she has been told to do so..she is a set up by either Dadi or Maan...most probably MaanπŸ˜›

Those spoiler pics on FB were last minute changes...they were suppose to post something else thereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

And my new Riddle...which Dev everyone will prefer...Saint Dev baba or the villainous Dev ala SRK's darr or Rosy miss ka kutta style Dev....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...and will NT go to the extent of killing Dev to get her shares in Khurana ConstructionsπŸ€”

Enjoy discussing..I will b write back after finishing Uttaran updateπŸ˜†

Jooooooo....yu were NEVER THIS sneaky..eh!!!!.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am 101% sure that yu have joined the CVz....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwen...

defo the third option 🀣🀣🀣

and i think ..NT is mad enuf to do anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i almost feel sorry for Dev .. here he is .. planning a romantic date and NTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rab ne bna di jodi 🀣🀣🀣

Rosy miss ka kutta,.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣OMFG...this is EPIC...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣You killed me 🀣🀣🀣🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Neha:If I was one of the CVs then u all would hv been getting everyday at least 4-5liplocksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And why members in the forum r all jumping to conclusions about Pari saying she is negative..she will ruin Maneet blabla...πŸ˜•...some r even donig some really dangerous predictions...gosh I wish I can open my mouth there with the future storyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Jyo: I would love to see Dev as Darr's SRK...It'll be fun to see him like that..i mean i'm sick of him running after NT all the time..poor guy..already has so few lines in the show..would love for him to do smth different...

As for how far NT will go..YES she will obviously go to the extent of killing him....🀣..no questions about that whatsoever..she'll kill anybody..and DEV is also anybody to her..🀣

And can i know what FB picts..?? Did it come out already..? or it is that hot/steamy one you're talking abt that has yet to be released..?
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Neha:If I was one of the CVs then u all would hv been getting everyday at least 4-5liplocksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And why members in the forum r all jumping to conclusions about Pari saying she is negative..she will ruin Maneet blabla...πŸ˜•...some r even donig some really dangerous predictions...gosh I wish I can open my mouth there with the future storyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

@BOLD:SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what i mean....Yu seem to know EVERY FREAKEN' THING...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Haila 4-5 liplocks/2746287749874 bed scenes.../23874982375987215 bathroom scenes...would have been GREAT...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *mesweet neha*

@BOLD:SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what i mean....Yu seem to know EVERY FREAKEN' THING...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Haila 4-5 liplocks/2746287749874 bed scenes.../23874982375987215 bathroom scenes...would have been GREAT...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

the drama would need an after hours slot then