News Flash: Getting Ready for the Counter attack

Posted: 13 years ago

New Flash !!!

For the past two episodes Maan Singh Khurana aka Gurmeet has been attacking us with his killer looks and lethal approach in matters relating to Geet'..His smooth actions and soft whispers have not affected Geet'Reports have stated that along with Geet millions of girls world wide have also had had nervous breakdown yesterday'

And t Top it Maan Singh Khurana who is the most eligible bachelor in tellywood right now made it quite clear in the precap that he is not going to stop'At least not yet ''which means today and in the days to come the toll in the number of female admission to the ICU and Casualty may increase by 10 times'.

Well its practically impossible to Avoid MSK'.hence the only option left is to fight him with all the might you have'.He may flash that Drop-Dead gorgeous Smile at you making your heart rate beat at a speed of 200-250/min'.He  may say things which may leave you mesmerized'..Yet do not give up'..

When the opponent is strong be it in his mannerisms or his looks  it becomes difficult to concentrate'but you have to stay focused else you will end up having more restless days and still more sleepless nights'.

-This is Vijitha (Rickks) reporting for Geet News'

Press the Like Button if you like the Report you Just read😉

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

very cute report Vijitha !!!

-amerra
viji fab post yaar🤣 totally agree. i can't get over the fact that how sexy his voice sounded yesterday😍☺️ i guess still many more heart attacks for me 🤣
@rickks-totally agree wid u buddie...d terrorist named maan is attacking d civilians-mainly female in number very harshly......OPDs r fully crowded by maan prone fever or even resulting into insult...!!!!....uncontrolable numbers of females r effected.....its emergency now...!!!!lol...*hyperventilating by even writing abt his name*....😳...
Originally posted by Maneetforever

very cute report Vijitha !!!

-amerra

Thanks Dear
Originally posted by salma434

viji fab post yaar🤣 totally agree. i can't get over the fact that how sexy his voice sounded yesterday😍☺️ i guess still many more heart attacks for me 🤣

Thanks Salma......His sound burned me alive yesterday....and i have risen from my very own ashes😉
Originally posted by flamingo_aries

@rickks-totally agree wid u buddie...d terrorist named maan is attacking d civilians-mainly female in number very harshly......OPDs r fully crowded by maan prone fever or even resulting into insult...!!!!....uncontrolable numbers of females r effected.....its emergency now...!!!!lol...*hyperventilating by even writing abt his name*....😳...

I like what i read😆
FB says they r releasing hot steaming pics direct from the sets........gosh we need a large number of ambulances for the casualties that wud be reported in maaneetland this week.
Originally posted by JaveriaM

FB says they r releasing hot steaming pics direct from the sets........gosh we need a large number of ambulances for the casualties that wud be reported in maaneetland this week.

OMG...Thats even serious
MSK is on a mass killing spree.... Arrest him n send him to my house for proper punishment for his crimes..