Frequent Posters

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes i would love to see that, it's be sooo romantic 😍
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thnx guys 4 replying...tat means v r all in  same boat fantascing n thinking abt MANEET....rite now pari has entered n vid MAAN making geet jealous...tis scene fits perfectly later on... Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wud LOVE 2 watch tht but though if he Kiss,CVs wont show it like they'll make the screen blury!!😔
charlie1950 thumbnail
so happy u started this topic, i have been feelin the same for some time as geet is not getin hw much maan luvs her so its time for maan to put his love in action.doent have 2 b ott kiss but just enough for geet to feel it and set our tvs,laptops,pcs on fireeeeeeeeeeeee
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i can imagine him coming behind her and then her hair is open so he slowly removes her hair to expose her neck amd then finally plants a soft one on geet...and Geet resists herself but just cant take it anymore and then turns around and hugs him passionately and says, "I LOVE YOU"  or "Mein aap se bahut pyar karti hu."  

I would just faint on the floor!!!!   OH GOD!!! HOW I WISH THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!

PLS CVS...MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG maan and geet, cant wait and if its shown wht v guys r going to do?

cant handle der sensuous talks, whispers, pulling hands, dupattas n all and now kiss...........bt m waiting for dat, dying to c dem together....involved

Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
that would be ☺️☺️☺️☺️