MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How many of you feel that they are not showing RuHu's love track  properly.I mean they should have focused more on it.In the very first episode they met,they became friends,they fell for each other,they agreed to get married.Isn't it too fast?😆😆I mean they almost showed their love track in the very first episode.They should have exagerrated it a bit.It would be nice if we got to see how their friendship turned in to love,how they confessed.ðŸ˜ģI feel that the first episode have shown too many things within a few minutes naturally in hindi soaps we see these things for two more months.😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@jonaki i also feel that they should concentrate more on RUHU love track.actually i was eagerly waiting to see romantic scenes between RUdr and pihu.hope the creatives show us more combination scenes of RUdr and PIHU otherwise it will be a huge disappointment for RUHU fans.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I also didn't like Additi's enty.They should have given her a grand entry and RuHu's first meeting scene was also not very impressive.Why are they showing RuHu's love track so fast.
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hello ppl...i hva  feeling we will see all trhis in Flashback. later on
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

agree with all of u. they should've shown their lovestory step by step. it was just so awkward, as if they r just dying to start rudra's story with gauri. i've no problem with ik-bs lovestory but ruhu lovestory should be given more priority then only the feel of the story will be more vivid. For now i feel that its just ag and ik's outstanding, expressive acting skills which is lifting up their track but if there would've been other actors other than them then their chemistry might not have worked. I must say that the producers were very smart in choosing their leads. Moreover, i feel that ruhu story is just abruptly jumping from one side to the other with a proper finishing to it. 

Alu- thumbnail
I Know i was looking forward to them:(
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Jonaki....yes it seemed too fast ......at least in the first epi they cud ahv shown nice childhood scenes only .......it seemed all hashed ..mayb they will show the Ruhu love story in flash backs...but still the hues of their love n life cud hav been showed in a  bit by bit manner😊
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ jonaki: well as far as pace of the show is concerned i liked its pace but yes i would love to see some more tiny  miny details about ruhu... but keeping in mind that it would be gauri and radhra's love track....... they dont want to be in those tiny miny things.

but yes it would have looked gud if they have shown their love track soem soem days before jumping to teh next level....

at teh same time i would say lets give them some time before making any comment about them.

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree that this RuHu track is not quite right.

We need to see a bit more of their relationship in  different situations and something deep develop...only then can we empathise with the characters and understand their bond.

At the moment it's a bit one dimensional.
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
IQ and AG are very good in doing romantic roles and both of them have proved themselves being part of very popular romantic serials.creatives should utilise the talent of these two actors as they can create fire with their sizzling chemistry.it will definitely do good for the serial.