Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
IF the news about Krishu's memory loss is true then this serial will loose all its charm. The storyline is developed around the Intensity of his love, now if he behaves as an unknown person to his love just for the sake of showing Prats making an effort to bring him back to what he was before this accident may still be interesting, but no C of M for a long long time to come in such a case.

I hope its not true, CVs can't destroy Krishna's character like this. Kirya love story is the serial itself, we have already seen the viewers growing lack of interest through out last week, when Kirya was kept separate and Krishna making hardly any appearance.
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanitha7

A depressing u turn taken😑 ifeel mam pearl is so busy with

her new show dat she is completely torturing us with this foolishness

of memory loss i hope its temporary just 4 2 epsiode😲

but logically he is in depression dat we hve seen in few of his gimplise

inf d episode but our mam pratigya will fight i feel dat will b fun to watc😊h

i seriously hope hes faking it and wont last dat long
looks like shes gna cry alot!! but cant wait 2 see her fight back!
DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link.OMG whats happening.............😲😲😲
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a cliche! Loss of memory....hope it results in loss of TRPs as well. Could the CVs not come up with anything original.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
As I posted in another thread, if the memory loss happens it will be temporary.

He has been through so much in the space of a short time, so something has to give. He got shock after shock from Prats, then he went awol and was sleeping all weather, then he see's his beloved Prats get snake bite, without any consideration he sucks it out (filmy or what!) and then he collapses and etc................so yeah, this memory thing must be temporary,perhaps to slam into Prats how much she loves Krish and depends on his unwavering love for her.

Then within a day or two our baba is back and then Kriya romance can blossom into something new and wonderful.............
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SAM2U

IF the news about Krishu's memory loss is true then this serial will loose all its charm. The storyline is developed around the Intensity of his love, now if he behaves as an unknown person to his love just for the sake of showing Prats making an effort to bring him back to what he was before this accident may still be interesting, but no C of M for a long long time to come in such a case.

I hope its not true, CVs can't destroy Krishna's character like this. Kirya love story is the serial itself, we have already seen the viewers growing lack of interest through out last week, when Kirya was kept separate and Krishna making hardly any appearance.

I agree. If the story still centres around KriYa then it can still work but if they're going to stir away from their love story then it will result in loss of viewers. Krishna and Pratigya are really strong characters individually but they become a 'story' when they are together and thats what attracts the audience so I hope the creatives do them justice!
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
y did pooja say in prev interview that it will b worth waiting for d twist................... πŸ˜•
tanthya thumbnail

Thanxx Nisha,

Only the anchor says that Krishna has lost his memory and pooja and Arhan in a humorous vein..when Amma cries, she will b saying, "This girl made him drink Poison"...

Memory loss..can this show get any worser ??..is it the intention of CV's of ending this serial..if it is so...then..they are on the right course ..

I Know..the hullimoon prophecy said that Pratigya has to earn his love...but this idiotic track ....I'va had ENOUGH !!πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If the twist is memory loss  it will not be worth waiting.I thought she was refering to kriya union.πŸ˜•πŸ˜”
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

y did pooja say in prev interview that it will b worth waiting for d twist................... πŸ˜•

dear Nisha

Pooja as a person is sweet but what she considers a twist worth watching may not be this memory loss thing. Its may be her getting snake bite and krishna saving her and almost ended dead,