Tere Liye

U, Me Aur Tie (Harshiya) - 17th Aug 2010 SBS

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Guys Finally there were Two segments in SBS one is Badi Taanu ki and Other one Chote Taanu Ki😆

Harshiya segment - U , Me Aur Tie

They showed a Tie and said lets see who knows the art of making Tie perfectly. The First couple were Harshiya and indeed that was long segment compared to every Jodi.

First Anupriya asks Harshu to make Tie around her Neck . She teases him saying that " I think he knows how to make a Tie as he came from abroad😆. Then Harshad he knows how to make a tie and ties that Tie around Anu's Neck Perfectly .

Anupriya says she is impressed by his act and says " mere husband kho Tie band ne bhi aathe hain "😳..Now it was turn of Anu to make Tie around his neck . But Anu is just struggling to tie that around his neck . IN mean while they tease each other and Anu laughs😛.. Harshad comments her saying that " are u making Tie or samosa" (Jab dekho khane ki padi hain Harshu kho🤣) He again teases her sayiing that chalo take some extra Time and make Tie. Anu says no she still has time and finally makes Tie around his neck and they Both Laugh ..

Lovely and Funny segment ..Must watch😳

Chote Taanu - Baal Baal Bachi Taani

After this Tie seggy They have shown Taani and Onu (small ones) on the sets of Tere Liye .I think Taani is finally out of jail. They both were enjoying themselves

the seggy was Onu in the house of Taani and water falls from their Roof. Onu is trying to stop that water so he keeps a Stool on Dining table and stands on that to close that water dripping roof . Then we see suddenly Onu slips and fall on Taani not completely warna Taani tho gaye Kaam se🤣 . Even SBS people were commenting on the same as Taani bach gaye from Onu

They showed that roof was too up onu could not even catch that . But he was acting "dekh taani i did it . i stooped water from falling" But fact is he did not even touch the Roof😆. Then Devarsh and Parchi were shown as Taani was preparing some food for Onu. But Devarsh is taking rest and sleeping happily on sets (Harshad is foodie and Devarsh is sleepie🤣)

both the actors Devarsh and prachi were shown . Devarsh says he will eat anything given by Taani . Prachi says yes even he will eat poison also from my hands and they both share a Good laugh

Two segments were Just too cute ..God bless all the 4 actors😳

Video Update

Harshiya @ 2.10

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlViXQdo49Q[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlViXQdo49Q

Taanu Seggy (Kids) @ Starting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crYL3MT6qcs

Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There was also a "tying the tie"  segment between HarshIya
*edit*
 Yeah , it was a really nice segment.Harshad callin  the tie
Samosa , Jalibee and Taani knot 🤣
Edited by Innocent02 - 13 years ago
-Anu13- thumbnail
Ya updated that segment only first ..That seggy was too cute and samosa Part was funny🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We had a SBS today with Harshad and Anupriya?

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
-Anu13- thumbnail

^^ Yes Soapy have mercy on us Matlab ?

Updated whole Guys

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing i edited 😆

Video kahan hey? Don't post it before 5:00 pm ok? 🤣
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ohh great one
thanks tanu

now can we hv vidz update also please
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome segment.... harshad is so awesome and wen he askd anupria to  mk a knot and she could nt .... he ws like its a    samosa  nt a knot"
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh why can't they show them in weekends??? I am never able to watch on TV..It must be lovely segment..I missed it.Ab toh you tube se kaam chalana padega😭

And oh my god onu falling on Taani...bechari ka kiya haal hua hoga..🤣

God bless all 4 actors and give them huge success
-Anu13- thumbnail
^^ I cant help i am searching for it if i get i will surely post it Nadia🤣