Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
lol i was about to post the same video

but this video is bullshit..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoYTFloEgw[/YOUTUBE]

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Salman refuses to talk about Katrina another interview media will never give this a break they are waisting his time with this he is trying to promot dabangg & they keep asking about his persona life 😡

VIDEO
http://www.tubaah.com/details.php?video_id=158852
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't understand why the media is always questioning Salman and Katrina on their relationship, it is fact that they are/were a couple, so what more is there to know? It is their personal life and the media should leave them alone, I wouldn't blame Salman if he said he was single just so the media will stop bothering him! Whatever goes on in Katrina and Salman's life should remain their business.

Why can't the media just stick to asking Salman about his films?
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
ISano thumbnail
so true..e ven salman khan himself told the reporter to stick to dabangg.. but she asked him again
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was an extremely boring interview. Salman wasn't very coherent in his answers and the interviewer was HORRIBLY irritating. If you wanna ask a personal question, just ask it. Don't try to cover it up under the lame pretense of promoting the movie.

And for some reason, I thought it was Dabaang. Like the Big Bang. Woops. 😳 Edited by chatpati900 - 13 years ago
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman has made it so obvious he's not interesting in talking abt his personal life yet the media keeps asking him the same questions again n again.

I would be majorly pissed if I was being asked the same freaking question the whole day. Dunno how he's actually answering them.

Why can't they ask him on his movie???
Introducing.. thumbnail
Sometimes, I just feel like Salman and Kat were never a couple to begin with, because of they are so quiet about their relationship. Also, I've rarely seen pics of them together or talk about each other. I think it's just the media that kept us thinking that they are in fact a couple. Maybe they're just really good friends but I just can't seem them as a couple 😕
ISano thumbnail

yeah .. but they were couple during KBC..

but i just find them.. as a odd couple
there is soemthign which dont match at all .. i dont know why..

Originally posted by: Sweetgirl_USA

Sometimes, I just feel like Salman and Kat were never a couple to begin with, because of they are so quiet about their relationship. Also, I've rarely seen pics of them together or talk about each other. I think it's just the media that kept us thinking that they are in fact a couple. Maybe they're just really good friends but I just can't seem them as a couple 😕

Introducing.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

yeah .. but they were couple during KBC..

but i just find them.. as a odd couple
there is soemthign which dont match at all .. i dont know why..

Still, whether they were a couple or not....I don't think Salman is going to marry anyone.
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rhea_6

KBc wasn't initial days of relationship. Salman & Kat started dating in 2003. Kbc was in 2007 . So during KBC itself they were dating for 4 years.

i think things took an ugly turn after salman-srk fight during her b'day

i think after that their relationship could not sustain people's taunting and it hurts for sure