Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeh to Hona hi tha *music* lol
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Asin & Salman are just good friends. Sounds cliched but that's the truth. They are very fond of each other, end of story.Rumours about them aren't true at all.
What is with stale news garnering unwarranted publicity? Didn't we know they broke up ages ago? Next we are going to hear about how Kjo is gay and john-Bips are in an open relationship.

We already know this!Move on amigos.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i think u havent read the latest article where asin is wondering why salman khan didnt talk with her as much as he did in london dreams

Originally posted by: rhea_6

Asin & Salman are just good friends. Sounds cliched but that's the truth. They are very fond of each other, end of story.Rumours about them aren't true at all.

rhea_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i think u havent read the latest article where asin is wondering why salman khan didnt talk with her as much as he did in london dreams

That is just a stupid article. No truth. Asin said in recent interview just 2-3 days back that she is more comfortable working w/ Salman now since they have already done a film together before.
rhea_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovanika

It is just a feeling that I have. long term relationship hardly turn into wedding...they break...well most of them...

As for ASIN I have seen Salman's body language when he is with her. She only signed one movie that too with Salman even after so many news about her and him.....Why is she not signing movies with other actors.......

But I am no astrologer but I can feel that Salman will marry a girl from South...
See the

Asin is very particular abt which films she does. That's why she said no to De Dana Dan & Ashutosh's film w/ Abhishek which DP is doing now.

This film yeah, Salman recommended her ,it's obvious. BUT they aren't dating and will never date. That I can give 100 % guarantee of.😛
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know who cares what asin says..

i think katrina did go out wid ranbir otherwise y wud they make a joke about it at iifa?? believe me if u r teased about an affair within the fraternity that means sumthing is on!
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bolly007

i think katrina did go out wid ranbir otherwise y wud they make a joke about it at iifa?? believe me if u r teased about an affair within the fraternity that means sumthing is on!

really? what was the joke i totally missed that

Originally posted by: anna143

really? what was the joke i totally missed that

they did i dun exactly remember but it was made by ritesh and boman--and everyone laughed, they were not being mean to them, but they were strongly hinting about an affair