Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja83

u never know wat happens in uttaran............

once tapu will b back with pregnancy den she may b insecure regarding veer and den to make tapu happy may b cv's bring back vansh........

ha tab garland wali pic se garland niche gir jayega...the old ghisa-pita track...sab trp ka khel hai 😕 😆
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gargi.shah

ha tab garland wali pic se garland niche gir jayega...the old ghisa-pita track...sab trp ka khel hai 😕 😆

so true............
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

u never know wat happens in uttaran............
once tapu will b back with pregnancy  den she  may b  insecure regarding veer and den to make tapu happy may b cv's bring back vansh........

waah yaar...you still have the hope of bhaiya's return👏👏....i have completely loose hope of his return😭😭....i don't think so he will come back....😭😭

pregnancy track can rot in hell🤢🤢....ichcha dukh and rhona dhona will have no end😡😡😡....veer spineless🤢🤢🤢....its what going to be shown🤢🤢🤢....thats it

god after this pregnancy track...i can see iccha crying again and flooding again😡😡😡.....when will her rhona dhona ends😡😡🤢🤢...devil succeeds again...bechari maa bane wali beta veer apni galati sudharo....mai will tell the jerk and he is mama's boy he will listen😡😡🤢🤢🤢
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargi.shah

even i was surprised to know that they closed vansh murder case...as if taps said is the TRUTH 🤢
they didnt think veer-taps could have done togather...ichcha's accusation on veer are of no imp. 😕 they didnt think this murder could b for jaydat...a very common reason.. these CVs take advantage of "creativity freedom" to extend that there is no sense in story now 🥱
thr is no bridge to reality in the story...

ichcha herself is not important in this show...how will her accusations on veer will make a importance....have you seen any death of the leads dies and the wife doesn't cry....the soul will come to the wives one last time before parting a bye....and here no ichcha....no vansh soul...no value of ichcha.....

this story is a headache thats it....nothing else
Mages thumbnail

so true............

very true....😆😆😆
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

waah yaar...you still have the hope of bhaiya's return👏👏....i have completely loose hope of his return😭😭....i don't think so he will come back....😭😭

pregnancy track can rot in hell🤢🤢....ichcha dukh and rhona dhona will have no end😡😡😡....veer spineless🤢🤢🤢....its what going to be shown🤢🤢🤢....thats it

god after this pregnancy track...i can see iccha crying again and flooding again😡😡😡.....when will her rhona dhona ends😡😡🤢🤢...devil succeeds again...bechari maa bane wali beta veer apni galati sudharo....mai will tell the jerk and he is mama's boy he will listen😡😡🤢🤢🤢

mages alwz b positive...........................
i m sure dey cant afford to keep iccha like dis forever as trps will really go down coz no1 is interested in tapus nautanki and crimes........
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
actuallly jhoot bol bol kar bechari itni perfect ho gayi ke everyone believe on her so easily.😆
Mages thumbnail

mages alwz b positive...........................

all my hopes have been thrashed and shattered yaar.....why the hell vansh had to die....when there are so many creatures needs to die especially the devil

i m sure dey cant afford to keep iccha like dis forever as trps will really go down coz no1 is interested in tapus nautanki and crimes........

does ichcha have a role to play in that disgusting show....does she gives any importance in the show....whether she is in the show or not....that disgusting show is in top 10 slot....no difference at all.....even now her dashing hubby dies still i couldn't feel for her because of the less screen presence that have been given to her....she doesn't exist in the show even if she exist she only irritates us big time with her tappu jap....

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago