Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yup no one was interested in knowing that why did he comit suicide??
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: roms123

I think this is a trick that veer is using to fasao Tappu into confession .πŸ‘πŸ‘ The inspector being his friend is helping him and misleading the evil doer tappu that the case is closed.πŸ˜‰ Veer knows else how dangerous Tappu can be for icha, maybe he heard her tabahi macha denghe dialogueπŸ˜ƒ

Hmm........ May be but that article said Veer is going to over hear Sid-Tapu convo and hence meets Sid to find d truth πŸ˜•
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: eku15

hahhaaa... i was about to write the same...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
uttaran ppl are STUPID... they have been ALWAYS leaving IMPORTANT things loose-ended...
how LAME...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

all i wish n pray is this taps ka atayachaar cuming to an end...😑😑
the promos say tht this CHARISHMA mite happen this 21st... par koi GANDA twist zaroor hoga (seeing their favouritism towards taps) 😑😑

these ppl just LOVE running around the bush, over n over n over again...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Yes Ekta, Why evil Tapu has to win everytime. Even after all this natak she will be back in no time with her pregnancy bomb AngryAngryAngry
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dis proves dat in uttaran even law is also governed by tapu............
tapu ne kaha to sab maan liya........
no1 used brain to ask her dat why didnt she call veer or iccha wen she saw vansh in such an agressive state???????
why she ran from d spot instead of calling ambulance?
its all illogical...............
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shyam... me too was wondering that how could they believe on that cheepo??? it could be taken otherwise... i mean they could conclude that it was she who shot him...... another googli from cvs catch baby catch..........
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Veer has believed it Completely 😑 😑 Mattoo police officer listened as if he was a student of Taps and later said Ok Madam Sab thik ho gaya.....Manna padega Tapasya πŸ‘ If private investigations are enough then why bring SP and all......Heard those last dialogues which Taps told πŸ€ͺWhy Vansh committed suicide no one wants to know Again Ichcha will be blamed πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Yes
Sid's return to herogiri is d only hope now
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

shyam... me too was wondering that how could they believe on that cheepo??? it could be taken otherwise... i mean they could conclude that it was she who shot him...... another googli from cvs catch baby catch..........

Vaise ek tarah se achcha hai na. C if Tapu baba would have been in jail 4 night tab to Mattoo ko "Bahon me chale aao" aur pata nahie kya kya jhelna padta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Vaise ek tarah se achcha hai na. C if Tapu baba would have been in jail 4 night tab to Mattoo ko "Bahon me chale aao" aur pata nahie kya kya jhelna padta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shyam remember my first FF tapu-sid suhaagraat in jail and jailer becomes the surprise packages in the end.... seems its time to see it happening .........πŸ˜†
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shonuu

shyam remember my first FF tapu-sid suhaagraat in jail and jailer becomes the surprise packages in the end.... seems its time to see it happening .........πŸ˜†

@bold

u mean to say jailer is going to b 2nd victim????????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

shonuu thumbnail
@pooja ..yes darling..you didnt read my FF???? hmm...actually sid goes over dosed with daru so tapu had to carry on with jailer..........🀣