Comic Relief: So Enjoyable!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jnawaz

@ fivr: 😲😲...ok...is this really fivr? did hell just freeze over? πŸ˜‰....j/k...i agree with you on one thing...the actors are off the hook!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ omg...i didnt see that...gotta catch it...πŸ˜†

LOL!!! Arey yaar, I saw the episode last night toh comment toh karna hi tha - warna usually I don't see any episodes until Friday night.. 🀣 But dude, I mean come on! Those ladies were getting a little too physical with Nakku - I'd have screamed harassment if it was me! Plus is it just me or taking a "milk" shower doesn't do much good? I mean, you're all.. smelly.. afterwards aren't you? Maybe it was Anna's trick to repulse Dutta!! *thoughtful muh* 🀣
@ dusk: i still laugh as i think about the cook book scene 🀣🀣🀣 it was beyond hilarious 🀣🀣🀣🀣...i can watch it over and over and over again πŸ˜‰

@ Tina: yaar...if you can make it so that we arent nearly raped by fat women in sarees..ill consider signing up again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...that was just unacceptable 🀒🀒🀒...tauba...aur what is this...tera Anna 😲😲😲😲....but who am i to complain...im a Sudzer any way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tauba....

@ jorda: yaar...i think even prison guards are nicer

@ jani: saach bataoon....its not usually the "time" thing...im just usually lazy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ shh...secret hai πŸ˜›...aab bata...Dutta adhi raath ko jungle mein adha nanga kyun ghumega
🀣🀣🀣
🀣...not that its a bad idea...for us! but...he hasnt lost his marbles....not yet any way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...let him see naku...marbles will be flying all over the place! 😳...

@ fivr: tu...up to date with episodes...*THUD*...*jaz faints* 😲

JAZ

Originally posted by jnawaz

@ yeti: they've been back for three weeks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† where have you been? lol...j/k....as for Kala and Kishore...yes sparks are flying but not the good kind...not for me any way...lol...i was all like awww when Naku watched Dutta's vest be taken away...she was so attached to it 😳😳😳...and i figured what the thuds were for...join the club...between Maan and Dutta..im a dead woman πŸ˜›

JAZ

well.. you have been here... but I have not.... πŸ˜† I was catching up LTL every friday night and turning in my blooper section without re-watching anything.... so you can imagine... πŸ˜†
and you are right.... these 2 prime specimen of the male species need to be locked up.... 😍 ☺️ πŸ˜‰
@ yeti: "specimen" 🀣🀣🀣🀣...reminded me of Maan's dialogue today!! this show should be aired 7 days a week and one hour a day!! 30min (well...really only like 15-20 with commercials) ...only 5 days a week...not nearly enough...he he

JAZ