Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: So Enjoyable!!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi dudettes!! can you believe...im back for a third week 😲😲...look at me all consistent πŸ˜ƒ...so lets get to it before i fall asleep

So Enjoyable!
ok...so...Kaala is sick...my condolences...NOT!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 (jaz running from Fivr 😳) ...so as he leaves the doctor says...ghabraiyeh maat...its all good...the expression and body language of Kishore screamed..."aare...main kahaan ghabra raha hoon?" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...and the way he just left Kaala like that...oh man...awesome!! just awesome!! do i see an OMG moment out of all this Aisha? πŸ˜›...lets not forget the smile...the "ha ha yeh toh hona hi tha" smile...🀣🀣🀣 Kishore is a gem...just a GEM!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...uppar se...he gives her a lecture 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...Kaala ki toh watt lag gayi!! and omg...he busts out with a cook book...next food network star anyone? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 but first of all...all that aside...how in the h*ll did she get sick to begin with...aaisa kya hua hai ke woh bemar pad gayi? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so since we are talking about this couple...they are so NOT a couple..couple word se inn dono ka door door tak koi rishta nahin hai...how did they have a kid?! HOW?! i mean...really...how!? ....🀣🀣🀣...i mean...not like HOW?! πŸ˜‰ but HOW?! πŸ˜²...

revelation a la SuperLaxmi style πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...we've all questioned how she ended up with Anna...but tauba...who'd have thought...she was the home wrecker?! 😲😲😲 this lady is just full of surprises....issi liyeh naam SuperLaxmi hai 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...but dude..liek really...pyaar toh saach mein andha hota hai 🀣🀣🀣🀣....chalo...aaisa hi hona chahiyeh...

Naku ki dood se nehlana...umm...anyone else completely creeped out at the thougth of having a bunch of ladies giving you a shower...the one budhi in the green saree who took the vest...oh man...Naku kitni daar gayi thi...she looked like she feared she as gonna be raped! 😲😲😲...tauba...ok...if this is what we have to do...eeks...Tina...take me off the kidnapp list...this is too much...🀒🀒🀒...i like to shower privately thank you very much!!

and Dutta...STILL traveling 😲😲😲 where has Anna take her to? Timbuktoo!? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...but dude...the way he freaking GOT OUT OF THE CAR!! *swoon*...it was so effin hot!! and and and...his background music was back...at natural/original speed!! OMG *thud*...that was me fainting...in case you were wondering! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...how many times did i that scene...3 times already...is that a bit crazy...yes...am i totally hopeless...yes...do i care...NOPE!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Dutta Ki Dewaani and damn proud of it! who else but he can take out two gun clad men with just his forearms...talk about strength! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...Naku is one lucky chick πŸ˜‰...

oh and side note...ANNA is as DEAD MAN...how dare...how DARE he say such things about Naku!? 🀬

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
for me, the funniest part was when Anna's two men were looking for Duttta and out of nowhere Dutta appeared behind those two...reminded me of edward cullen😊
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Jaz,
*THUD THUD THUD*
Good to see your CRs back.... and hopefully you will keep up with them... πŸ˜‰

You couldnt think of Kala and Kishore as a couple? Man.. I tell you.... everytime they taunt each other, I just see sparks flying all around..... πŸ˜‰ and I promise I havent been brainwashed by Fivr.......... πŸ˜†
somehow me thinks they have a pretty good chemistry.... in spite of the fact that they are not the main leads... in fact I think they have a better chemistry than the fair Naku-Dutta scenes we have had thus far....
*yeti ducks shoes* 
now THAT has been thanda for me... but maybe we are yet to see them together and not in a dream.... πŸ˜† so hopefully that will get fulfilled... warna it will be a major concern for me... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

and OMG!! you had the creeps about that green-sari lady too? Seriously! she was pulling the vest off Naku like she was about to rape her or something.... 🀒 I was half-expecting her to man-handle Naku when she resisted... πŸ˜•
bechari did not want to let go of the security of her hubby's vest, even when hubby is not present physically..... 😍

Oh by the way, did you wonder what was that 3 THUDs at the beginning of the post? It was Yeti swooning and fainting at Dutta's HAWTNESS today..... and this is Yeti's soul replying to your post..... πŸ˜†
ufff............ *yeti's soul fans herself AND yeti's fainted body* MAAR DAALA..... how can a man be so effin HAWT when he is just getting off a jeep or walking or even KILLING someone..... 😍 ☺️
and along with this BG music, when he cracked his neck thinking about Naku in the video...... OHHHHMMMMYYYYYYGGGGGOOOOODDDDDDD!!!
you know, back when Dutta was introduced and he did that neck-thing with Morey, I tried to imitate it and landed with a neck sprain for 3 days............. 🀣 🀣 🀣

Dutta BHAO is back in action..... the SHER is roaring..... and might I add he looks SMOKIN SEXY............. ☺️ 😍 😍 😍

and his ARMS........... *yeti's soul turning into jelly slowly*
OHHH... have I told you... I have a thing for men with strong arms and sexy watches...... ☺️☺️ and I was so drooling and ogling at Dutta's sexxxxyyyyyy arms during that scene.............. ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

*swoon...... faint........ THUD* ----> that was Yeti's soul (too!) fainting at D's hotness....😍  🀣

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

...so since we are talking about this couple...they are so NOT a couple..couple word se inn dono ka door door tak koi rishta nahin hai...how did they have a kid?! HOW?! i mean...really...how!? ....🀣🀣🀣...i mean...not like HOW?! πŸ˜‰ but HOW?! πŸ˜²..
they were once upon a time.. now they have stopped being the couple.. that is how they have a kid...πŸ˜† 

Naku ki dood se nehlana...umm...anyone else completely creeped out at the thougth of having a bunch of ladies giving you a shower...the one budhi in the green saree who took the vest...oh man...Naku kitni daar gayi thi...she looked like she feared she as gonna be raped! 😲😲😲...tauba...ok...if this is what we have to do...eeks...Tina...take me off the kidnapp list...this is too much...🀒🀒🀒...i like to shower privately thank you very much!!

open shower ??  🀣 🀣   but nakku need not worry as they were all useless maids who didn't find the difference between dark and fair nakku...πŸ˜†

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haye yaar! Kala looked so sad yesterday but Kishore had me in splits! He got out a cook book - and he went and bought it specially for her?! LMAO!!! 🀣

Waise I toh totally see them as a couple - my second favorite after Dutta-Nakku in this show! Kya chemistry hai - I think it's mainly because of the actors and I hope they don't ever "change" either of them. *fingers crossed*

LMAO! Waise did you notice Anna flick every off at his anniversary party while asking them to stay for dinner?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I almost died laughing there!! And the women who took Nakku to shower literally man-handled her into her seat and then they keep "touched" her all over! Even on her sleeves - I mean kapre k UPAR sey kya saaf ho ga jo haath maley jaa rahi ho?!?! *shudders* I see invasion of privacy here! Kuch ziyada hi enthusiastic shower ladies theen! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jaz 🀣 lovely CRz πŸ˜† wesay kala iz a sweet heart i kant see her in tearz 😭 but kishore 🀣 wat makes hm buy cook buk for kala   πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣 i thought kishore wd b gvng her lecture but ye kya he strtd cukng show here πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i thnk kishore is planning to go in ktchen championz wid kala 🀣 🀣 🀣 nd yea me too want to opt out from dat kidnapping list 😳 shower wo b khulay aam wid dat fat ladies 😲 bad idea!! πŸ˜† evn if i wd b in place of nakku wd react de same way the way she wz removng her jaket 😑 so bad!!
dutta o dutta o dutta *dreaming* did i mentiond k hw mch latto em after hm πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳 hz every move every action take ma heart away 😳 😳
hey one more thing i have got a new name for super laxmi nd anna
anna is anna macha 🀣
super laxmi is super amma 🀣
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*Striking off Jaz's name of the kidnapping list as per her request,..  Ok DONE*  Wonderful CR as usual Jaz... But Jaz ki bacchi don't make too much of fun of my Anna.. What do you mean by "Love is Blind" in Anna's case.. DO you mean to say that My Anna is not handsome.. Arey kya kami hai mere Anna mein.. He is smart, handsome, good-looking, well dressed and have such a nice sense of humor.. any girl would be lucky to get married to Anna.. No doubt that why Anni (Wife of Anna is called Anni in South India.. Anni means Bhabi.) fell for Anna and even wrecked his house to attain him.. Now where can I get such an tall handsome and man with such a nice sense of humor like Anna *Sigh Must tell Anna to find me a life partner just like him* Kala- Kishore's interaction scene.. LOL seriously what's wrong with Kishore going by Fivr's words here.. I mean has this guy lost his marbles.. Does he really expects Kala to make "Kachori" for him.. *feel like hitting my head hard on the dash board..* Come back to your sense Kishore and stop making fun of Kala.. Manna ki these are not her best days but once she's back in the form Kishore would go back to his hide out.. So don't play with Kala's emotions so much... Sighhh.. Wat's wrong with me why do I keep falling for wrong guys.. First I was crazy about Morey then Kala and now Anna.. Seriously some thing is majorly wrong with me.. Crushing on the Baddies a BIG TIMEπŸ˜†
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey jaz excellent CR loved it with lots of humour and funny stuf u wrote u know as soon as i saw those ladies i commented in the wriiten update what was that they looked like esp.the lady in green like prison guards handling naku like that poor naku she has no chance of saying no. ohhh dutta's hotness don't remind me he looked so hot but, would have loved to c him more than kala, yest.epi was alot about kalaπŸ˜” and less of our sher i am hoping today wil b more tasha😊.

jorda!
Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Jaz *hugz* another awesum cr...3 wks...wow we jus keep getting lucky wiv u finding tym...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Kishore was super duper fantastic...Kala ki tho band bajh gayi...🀣🀣🀣...the way he was dropping those lines on her...oh man...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
his smirking n cook book gyaan...had me laughin my bhind off...πŸ˜†ROFL...

eew are u saying the maids wer lyk over friendly in the shower...😲🀒...
me n Marie wer thinking 2 hire em 2 fan us while watchin LTL...but after wat u jus said u noticed...its safe 2 say that plans is lyk well cancelled...🀒...

oooooo i totally noticed the Sher getting out of the jeep...
cud he of dun it any better...er only if he was topless...ROFLROFLROFL...

god only knws wat Super was thinking wrecking the home of Anna n whoeva the other lady was...the other women was prob ova the moon 2 b shot of fish freak Anna...n gave him up happy as hell... Super wat wer u think women...ROFLROFLROFL...

as 4 Anna...wat a grrrrr...😑...
he needs 2 keep his word in his mouth n his eyes in his head...
can u believe how he was looking @ Naku...kuch tho sharam kar ur wifey is jus there...😑🀒...

tnx Jaz...πŸ˜‰...

jnawaz thumbnail
@ huma: ya...that was stupid...im like...why are you both looking in the same direction? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...look around...they are useless like the Chickens too πŸ˜‰

@ yeti: they've been back for three weeks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† where have you been? lol...j/k....as for Kala and Kishore...yes sparks are flying but not the good kind...not for me any way...lol...i was all like awww when Naku watched Dutta's vest be taken away...she was so attached to it 😳😳😳...and i figured what the thuds were for...join the club...between Maan and Dutta..im a dead woman πŸ˜›

@ Roopa: i wanted to see the maids reaction when they saw the color come off πŸ˜†

@ fivr: 😲😲...ok...is this really fivr? did hell just freeze over? πŸ˜‰....j/k...i agree with you on one thing...the actors are off the hook!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ omg...i didnt see that...gotta catch it...πŸ˜†

@ the rest of you...will get to you once i get back...off to work now

JAZ