Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj03 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am seriouislyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...
soo tell me ow was your birthday???
well your birthday turned out to be luck for me...
doo tell me..... hows you PJJJJ???
take care.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU
shininggal2008 thumbnail
@ CP: lol well yeh justin kaun hai && in top of all who is jijju 🤣 && yeah m preg in liner's dream (&& wht not more 😆) so if u wanna knw when will ur il CG come dont ask me ask liner coz he is the one who decides all this 🤣 n abt the swearing thing.... shin doesnt swear its acchi bacchi  who swears lol....
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

@ CP: lol well yeh justin kaun hai && in top of all who is jijju 🤣 && yeah m preg in liner's dream (&& wht not more 😆) so if u wanna knw when will ur il CG come dont ask me ask liner coz he is the one who decides all this 🤣 n abt the swearing thing.... shin doesnt swear its acchi bacchi  who swears lol....

kamini meri acchi bacchi ko badnam mat karo😆😆😆😆
dazzling_armaan thumbnail
BHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wer r d rplies??? 😡 u take too much time but its k.....cuz I take longer 🤣
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT LETTER😆

Dear PJ/ puppy dog/ stupid kamina,

How do I explain my stupidity to you… I mean seriously do u noe how stupid I am… im more stupid then the stupidest person in this world, I dun even noe if I spelled stupid right…

Here are some jokes to tell u how stupid I m… lol okiesss da BLONDE is supposed to be me… lol

A blonde hurries into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off.

"How did this happen?" the emergency room doctor asked her.

"Well, I was trying to commit suicide," the blonde replied.

"What?" sputtered the doctor. "You tried to commit suicide by shooting your finger off?"

"No silly!" the blonde said. "First I put the gun to my chest, and I thought: I just paid $6,000.00 for these breast implants, I'm not shooting myself in the chest."

"So then?" asked the doctor.

"Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought: I just paid $3000.00 to get my teeth straightened, I'm not shooting myself in the mouth."

"So then?"

"Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought: This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in the other ear before I pulled the trigger."

NEXT JOKE !

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. What does it look like?" the driver finally asked. The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it." The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go...I didn't realize you were a cop ."

ONE LAST JOKE!

She was Soooooooo Blonde
* She thought a quarterback was a refund.
* She thought General Motors was in the army.
* She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
* She thought Boyz II Men was a day care center.
* At the bottom of an application where it says, "Sign here:" she wrote "Sagittarius."
She Was Soooooooooooooo Blonde…
* She took the ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
* She sent a fax with a stamp on it.
* Under "education" on her job application, she put "Hooked On Phonics"

She was Sooooooooooooooooo Blonde…
* She tripped over a cordless phone.
* She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said "Concentrate."
* She told me to meet her at the corner of "WALK" and "DON'T WALK."
* She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.

She was Soooooooooooooooooooo Blonde…
* She studied for a blood test.
* She sold the car for gas money.
* When she missed bus #44 she took bus #22 twice instead.
* When she went to the airport and saw a sign that said, "Airport Left," she turned around and went home.

She Was Sooooooooooooooooooooo Blonde …
* When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
* She thought if she spoke her mind, she'd be speechless.
* She thought that she could not use her AM radio in the evening.
* She had a shirt that said "TGIF," which she thought stood for "This Goes In Front."

She is sooooooooooooooooo Blonde…

She thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company……

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so now jokes apart… I feel like an idiot for forgetting ur bday… lol and to make it worst I took over a whole month to write this letter…

My dear puppy dog m willing to take any consequence at this point, cause I so dun deserve to be friends with such an amazing person like u… I just wanted to say how lucky I was to have a best friend like u… nothing can change our friendship and nothing will ever come in between it…

I still remember wen we first met… probably the best way to meet a person… the first day we talked, I knew right there that we will became the best of friends and that our friendship will last forever… I onli have one prayer to god for us, that we keep up this friendship of ours and keep remaining friends till the end of the world…

Now for more funny stuff… lol

Remember our flirting in cc… how can we ever forget that.. It was hilarious.. Jajajajaja nd den our fights were true epic and classical fights.. Nd den me cursing u out… lol amazing….. Nd den finishing many threads, talking over 10 hours per day… how can we forget all this puppy dog.. I can never forget us…

I think out friendship is da best thing that has ever happened on IF… lol

Thank u sooo much for being my bestiest friend ever… I can never forget U! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BELATED BITHDAY PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR AN AMAZING PERSON! And you should never change.. Be the way u r… and please dun kill me for this late message… lol

View Raw Image' jQuery1285388489808="42">

View Raw Image' jQuery1285388518365="42">
View Raw Image' jQuery1285388553013="42">
View Raw Image' jQuery1285388578731="42">
View Raw Image' jQuery1285388636492="41">🤣🤣🤣

okay that's all... lol

Love you, meow meow😛

P.S. I m not that stupid, i did find a friend like u :p