Dev's goina fall head over heels for Geet

no one thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi ppl,

Seems to me Dev's goina fall head over heels for Geet seeing his disappointment with his relationship with Naintara.

I think it will happen when he comes to see the pain he caused and realise shes fallen for his brother which wud be somewhat unbearable for him realising he pines for her innocence and unconditional love.

Its going to be heartbreaking and in a way intresting to c all three of them torn n paining.

Just a guess as today Dev was full of regret n disappointment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It would serve him right if Dev falls for Geet. But I doubt it would happen, I think he feels guilt for Geet and that's it.
no one thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolfire

It would serve him right if Dev falls for Geet. But I doubt it would happen, I think he feels guilt for Geet and that's it.

More like, it wud serve naintara rite, 😆 😆

Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that he will fall for Geet's lovely personality her laughter etc..... as Dev realised that his wife doesnt him but for his family name and money...😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
this so crossed my mind when dev felt guilty and felt NT didn't love him! I guess he's gonna miss the attention and feelings he got from Geet! But i don't want him to fall for her, but in past episodes post-leaving her...i felt like he was already in love w/her!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whtevr....even if he falls head over heels or heels over head.......i dont care.......i want him to suffer.....no one shuld b on his side....d way geet suffered he shuld also suffer........no one shuld 4give him or his idiot wife NT..........

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He can fall in love as deep as he wants too but he can't have Geet cause whatever he'll try to do to get Geet to come to him...NT will always be a step ahead of him and will bring him back to square one...Dev doesn't have the kinda brains NT has.... she'll send him back packing, embarassing him in front of all and claiming herself to be a victim in this mess along with Geet. She is too cunning for Dev to handle alone..... He doesn't realize but he's dug a hole for himself by marrying NT!
dm_hpcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm, I hope its just he feels guilty, and then he becomes like one of those well-wishers type person. Helping her from far.. trying to get Maaneet together. Nothing more... I don't think they can be friends, at least not anytime soon..(yea yea, they have to meet first for that 😆 )
eshasrk thumbnail
Dev is such a selfish person.........now that he knows that NT loves his money , suddenly starts feeling guilty of what he did to Geet. Why didn't he feel guilty before ??? It's only after he saw Geet in Delhi does he start thinking abt her ..........if tomorrow NT tells him she loves him dearly in one split second he will forget Geet.
Dev has cheated both NT & Geet........I agree NT made him marry for the money , but NT didn't tell him to sleep with Geet, so this indicates clearly to me that this guy only does what fits right for him..........😡

He should better stay away from Maan & Geet 😡
Edited by esha - 13 years ago
fijianbabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: no one

Hi ppl,

Seems to me Dev's goina fall head over heels for Geet seeing his disappointment with his relationship with Naintara.

I think it will happen when he comes to see the pain he caused and realise shes fallen for his brother which wud be somewhat unbearable for him realising he pines for her innocence and unconditional love.

Its going to be heartbreaking and in a way intresting to c all three of them torn n paining.

Just a guess as today Dev was full of regret n disappointment.

I really hope so too. I think that would be a great concept.