Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I SAW IT!!!!...

guys ... i dont think dutta has recognized her...

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Actually if Dutta is directed to go in the room by Anna to go meet your "Dil Ki Rani"  it would be good thing.  The sooner he can overcome the shock the sooner they can start the ahem ahem....😉.  Anna did say he likes to unite love birds in a story.  So hopefully this would be good and not bad for Tasha.  Hopefully Nakku will keep her reasons of hiding short and to the point.  Something like "Saahib ghar chalege to meri Aayi sab bata degi - ab batao mein kaise lag rahi hoon?"🤣

and she will say "Sahib yeh acha kiya aap mera MS saath mein laye hain - chaliye jaldi se pehna dejiye - baad mein mujhe ghoor lena"🤣 Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Sorry I was wrong koi jaldi se bhago aur Dutta ko inhaler dedo ya ambulance ready rakho.....bechara aur kitna shock lega? 😆😆

lmao...wel i sent thm to ur house,....now wen they arrive u send thm 2 dutta n after they hav seen him... they need 2 pay a visit to PN---after all wen naku comes hme...kala wil need urgent treatment..better 2 b there in advance...😉😆
nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

I SAW IT!!!!...

guys ... i dont think dutta has recognized her...

Sara......from his expressions it seems so?? bataoonaaa........kaise expressions they uske.........😲
Edited by nik_ita - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
sum1 plz upload the video....(in anna's style) "mereko wait karna acha nahi lagta.."
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nik_ita

Sara......from his expressions it seems so?? bataoonaaa........kaise expressions they uske.........😲

ShockedShocked haila...he didnt recognise her.....?? yaar not liking this...she better say "saab" thn he wil recognise her....😳
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why was nakusha smiling ???? 😕 If its her dream then its fine .. If its not then she is going to get shattered ... coz dutta wont recognize her i feel .. the look on his face made me say so ..
nazia.icycool thumbnail
thanq so much megha!!
looks like he sill accept her...he must have understood that this is nakku..seeing her in the bridal attire
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

thanq so much megha!!
looks like he sill accept her...he must have understood that this is nakku..seeing her in the bridal attire

na i dnt think he wil recognise she's naku cos she's in bridal avatar unless anna sed ur bride is waiting for u inside... thn tht wil b a dif story