Laagi Tujhse Lagan

17th August 2010 New Promo -Vid links added Pg 10 - Page 17

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: khushix

Thanks Megha and Shona..

saw this yday but wasnt able to reply.. got busy and was out the whole day.. went to watch a movie and while watching i was thinking about LTL only..esp this promo..😆

oh boy!.. this isn't how i wanted Dutta to know the truth.. im having mixed feelings right now.. will have to watch the show to see how they show it.. but today will probably end with dutta seeing naku..we'll hav to wait for tomorrow!....

missing dark naku.. just like i feared.. dutta wont be seeing her again..

ur moz welcum kushi...!!😊 omg lol....u ver thinking abt LTL while watching a movie...😆😆

So true...Gonna miss our koyal naku....Ouch😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dancingdoll

sara, I have lived in south india as well as maharashtra, where naku and dutta are supposed to be from.....believe me gal....All my maids, came with chatak red lipstick....it was so loud, I just didnt wanna comment...even their sarees - they always wanted flourecent color sarees for bonus....

once my mom bought a Rs 400/- bucks saree for this maid...and 400 during those days were pretty high amount....the deal was to get Rs 100/- worth saree but my mom became generous and bought this...its was a beautiful subtle color saree.....mom was very excited on diwali tht the maid wuld love it....and as soon as my mom gave it to her, she literally started crying...she told my mom she doesnt want this,she wants loud colors.....my mom was shocked and I was totally laughing!! my mom explained tht its from a very good store and is worth 400.....first tht woma was shocked to hear 400, then she told my mom to give her 100 bucks and she will buy the saree herself and my mom culd keep the rest 300!! 😆😆....mom finally gave her 400.....next day she comes wearing flourescent green saree....I mean, I just wanted to close my eyes because the color hurt me.....but she was flying in the air......😆😆

thats how it is in that community!!....same thing is for subbu kind of ppl too...

WAW that was pretty brf n precise ..... just loved ur short story 😆
hey come to think of it IF n LTL ppl are really making us bond we are actually sharing the tales of our maids????😆LOL