Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mahi0809

If marriage say pehlay itna passion and sensation hai.... then God save us after their marriage..... hum toh abhi say hi kaam say gayye

mahi0809 : they forget about Geet I am sure we all will have hormonal imbalance ;-)
radev2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

It was one of the breath taking scene, very sizzling. Maan voice was very sexy and sensual. Loved his eyes and face expression, dont know how geet bear all this, i would melted in a second lolz.

I loved how he hadnt forgot any piece of Jewelery to take it back from geet. Abb baad mein bhi toh Maan sir ko pehnana hai, toh practice toh kurni hi hogi...

First chunari, then garland, then blood drops, and yesterday he took off her jewelery like groom take off bride jewelery in wedding night...

Muniza

muniza75 : Thank god! Dadi stopped at jewelry ..and didn't given her a wedding dress ! 😆 😆 😆
radev2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the replies everyone and to those who liked the post.
radev2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the replies everyone and for contributing to this thread and thanks to those silent readers who liked the post.

have a nice day!

-R
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the way he caressed the fingers of her left hand as he removed the second bangle. And the way Geet touched her hair when Maan said he didn't like girls with long hair!

Yeh! Likely story!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOL ... humara MSK kabhi zewar utarta hai.. toh kabhi pehna ta hai.. he for sure has a thing with jewelery...!!!
but yes.. it was pretty funny how he removed each one after another.. and didnt forget the bangles ... which just means, he noticed every detail of what she wore!! smart ass..!! 🤣

love,
niha