Was it Romance or was it Passion?-ANALYSIS ON MAAN

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys....I am sure all of you must have caught up with today's episode which was totally rockkkkkking (Shilpa's Way)....

And i cant help but mention that today's highlight was undoubtedly

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ MAAN SINGH KHURANA ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

He was simply at his romantic best today....

I agree ki we have had more passionate scenes before....but todays was more romance filled it was more subtle and soft that's why i refrained from using the word Passionate here...

Be it the fact that he Fumbled while talking to Geet (When he said Dadi Gehne Doond....the rest of the words just faded of coz he was caught up by her beauty ) or the way he removed Geet's Jewelery with so much patience and love, as if not wanting to let go off her....Or the way he Softly spoke to her
(It almost sounded as if he was whispering sweet little nothing in to her ears-He was that soft 😳) .....indirectly asking her to tell him what's in her heart....

We all know that no body dares to threaten MSK....and if someone does uski khair nahi...but the way he said today "Tum Mujhe Baar Baar Naukri Chod Ke Jaane Ki Dhamki Khyun Dethi Ho??"  uff😍   Maan apne toh Maar Hi Daala.....
(Yes i agree he totally twisted the original sentence where he was going to ask why do leave me all the time....??but phir bhi....)

He was displaying his feelings openly but not actually giving n...and he was actually trying to affect Geet so that even she gives in....

Many of Geet's Actions have been a big Blow to the stronghearted MSK....but today when she agreed that she would find a girl suitable for him.....the way his expressions changed....i am sure it must have felt as if a 1000 daggers were piercing into him.....

I must cau Gurmeet can easily give complex to all the Bollywood actors out there with his subtle expressions and acting skills...

Gurmeet well done...
👏👏👏👏👏

MAAN!!!!! Hayyeee Maar Dala Tumne....
😍😍😍😍😍

Do Comment

Hit the LIKE button if you like my post....
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zerro thumbnail
👏👏👏👏 u wrote very well😳
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yea the minute Geet said that she will find a girl for him....the minute she called him sir....he became the same Maan....

he got those angry expressions......and talked to her as if he were her boss....lolz how quick yaar.....

just a few mins ago he was someone totally romantic and that one line from geet changed him in a few seconds.

i think it was love....because it was passionate and romance (removing the earrings)

and love require obviously more....but in love there is passion and romance.......u need the both for the love to survive
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The first 10 mins of the episode were 😍 Gurmeet did an amazing job, and sometimes I swear it makes you wonder how anyone can act so good. He's been like this from Day 1! 👏 But I must say, Drashti was also fantastic! 👍🏼 I could feel her nervousness, her butterflies and goosebumps as if I was her. And she looked so pretty in the jewellery as well. ⭐️ But yes, the best part was definitely Gurmeet's expressions! Awesome job!
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Viji.....

Its the Topic Tittle that actually caught my attention.....Very well written i too feel it was Romance that was spreaded in the air

As always awesome analysis...

Love swati
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh viji u marked it perfectly!!!

Gurmeet just killed us with his passionate romance on geet!! The way he was slowly taking each jewel alongside admiring his true princess!

These two will make us really spoilt and dreamy all day and nita!

Beautiful post written out of the world!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Never can praise Gurmeet enough,  he is a fabulous and natural actor !   The jewelry removing scene was so  sensual and so sexy . His soft voice and the way he was coaxing her to look at him directly, aww, too good.   The BG saxophone music was sexy too. 
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed 100%. I just love his close ups, his expressions, his voice, his eyes, the way they turn from soft to steely - they are to die for....

And, the fact that this is not Gurmeet's normal personality speaks volumes about his acting skills. I agree a lot of Bollywood actors would be put to shame.
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

guys,

I haven't seen todays episode yet, but am looking forward to seeing it . When will we see an end to Geet's prenancy phase. Wonder how this will play out. All the same it would be a complete disaster for this serial if Maan and geet break up. I don't think the views can take that. Ratings will spiral to the bottom.
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeap maan was so romantically passionate while talking to geet