Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i was thinking thru tht scene today abt the diff in both the families..kashyap parivar feeds their DIL wid their own hands like badima did for suhana the first day and her panna's MIL dint let her even start eating her food..poor thing picked and kept down tht one morsel of food 10 times running errands for her...poor panna..i really really want suhana to go give tht wannabe a good kick in the a*s..high class society ki woh akeli nahi hai..suhana is 10 times more sophisticated (and arrogant when she chooses to)..
myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well Panna's sasural sure does make me curious, I hope there is more depth to this track than merely showing a status-obsessed saas and ever silent sasur......was surprised to see Raunak being a little arrogant when he spoke to his dad yesterday.
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally off topic

@anu - plzzz can i use the avi u r using???
watched the scene jus now (i'm lagging behind)...n i'm totally clean bowled...."mein sharamaun?"....totally adorable...

@topic - didn't watch 2day's epi still
but frm y'days....all i can is panna's MIL is 😡 🤔 🤢 ...sry no offence (got used to these disclaimers) ...she is a perfect non-SGP material n ya no less is her soon...i forgot his name....n also his boss's wife....degraded mentalities with no humanity....

edit: do u have more stuff frm that scene...like horizontally stacked ones or anything...if yes, plz give me the link for ur gallEdited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL thanks, Kavya....sure you can use the avi yaar....I've posted the rest of the stuff I made in the SGP creations gallery in the forum :-)...

Yeah Panna's mother in law is seriously ughhhh types🤢
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

i was thinking thru tht scene today abt the diff in both the families..kashyap parivar feeds their DIL wid their own hands like badima did for suhana the first day and her panna's MIL dint let her even start eating her food..poor thing picked and kept down tht one morsel of food 10 times running errands for her...poor panna..i really really want suhana to go give tht wannabe a good kick in the a*s..high class society ki woh akeli nahi hai..suhana is 10 times more sophisticated (and arrogant when she chooses to)..

@bold: Exactly....which is why I think Suhana is the PERFECT person to put this pathetic mother in law of Panna's in her place and teach her a good lesson....Suhana Bajpayee Kashyap kya cheez hai yeh use bhi pata lage😛😆
kito007 thumbnail
plz send some panna pics