Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bul3

he looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute..but my  most favouraite Maan expression is one where he smiles after putting toothpaste on Geet's head/hair!..

yeah you are right but this one is actually cute that was hot maan and cute but he is looking cute i mean cuteky hot😆😍😍😍😍😍

Mallu

brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
His expression is extremely sweetish on this pic..you're killing me Mallu
Stop showing these pics 😆 It's not good for my health..maan ki aadayein 😳

eshasrk thumbnail
Oh my goodness he's looking so cute with that naughty smile on his face..........simply adorable.
Looks like Maan has become a complete deewana now........
kgh212121 thumbnail
whats this from? what scene?
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

aww sheena so true😍compare this maan to the maan geet met first omg omg omg he was hot too he is still looking hot but omg omg love his new style too he is looking cutely hot omg😍

Mallu

yaaa!!Lookin at this expression of his no1 wud believe he was the only Maan Geet met at Husiyarpur😆OMG!!He looooooooooooed sooooo hot!!!He Still lukz hot as u said Cutely HOT n ur dp OMG!OMG!OMG!!DAMN DAMN DAMN HOT!!!!M Dead!!🤢
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsha

His expression is extremely sweetish on this pic..you're killing me Mallu
Stop showing these pics 😆 It's not good for my health..maan ki aadayein 😳

omg omg maru talking of sweetness haila i am feeling diabetic😆😆😆😆😆haila his adayeein omg maru i am sooooooo feeling haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Mallu
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kgh212121

whats this from? what scene?

This is the Pic of the upcumin Epi Posted by Geet's Production Hous memeber on face Book!😛
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheena_12

yaaa!!Lookin at this expression of his no1 wud believe he was the only Maan Geet met at Husiyarpur😆OMG!!He looooooooooooed sooooo hot!!!He Still lukz hot as u said Cutely HOT n ur dp OMG!OMG!OMG!!DAMN DAMN DAMN HOT!!!!M Dead!!🤢

Dayum Sheenu Dayum the first meeting maan or this one omg omg omg omg haila yeah we cannot believe he is the same maan but he is omg omg thank god he is omg he is accepting his feelings omg omg☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️v

Mallu
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

omg omg maru talking of sweetness haila i am feeling diabetic😆haila his adayeein omg maru i am sooooooo feeling haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah😍

Mallu

Araam se Mallu 😆 This is just the picture..we haven't seen the vdideo yet. First Maan stopping Geet and then holding her dupatta😍  That will be another dessert for us..Maan is just the cream on top 😳
.sireesha. thumbnail
He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute😳