Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

Wow excellent start 🀣🀣nice to see you on forum after long time. As usual hilarious dose.

Take care of your health.

thanks you deepu.... gonna take rest now,,see you tomorrow.....
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Shonnu at her bestπŸ‘the interview of veer was mindblowingπŸ˜†

thanx......πŸ˜ƒ

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

thank you charu.... that was just for you guys.. as i m no more interested in this show now....
but have you thought anything about tapu's future.....πŸ˜†

arre shonuuuu hame tapu ke future ki chinta karne ki kya jaroorat hai ...woh toh CVs ki ladli hai...usse kuch hone nahi denge.... woh ichcha, veer aur audience ko torture karne wapas aayegi

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

to tapu and both were fighting over tapu's dress,,,that cute duo remind me of nat-geo movies where monkeys fight for food and their partner from tree to tree....

🀣 hai hai... mwuah to u for this line; awessomeee, awessomeee....
and i must say u r very smart ji; u know how to manaofy ur udaas friends(itne din gayaab jo hogayi thi); ur mia is very lucky ji 🀣 🀣....
wonderful post.....
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi friends... missed you all,,and i m trying to be regular here... the idea of above post was by vijaya... and even charu asked me to write about current track,,so it was for my friends.... sorry if there is any mistake in the post as i m burning with fever today... but i had promised to my friends so wrote it,, see you guys..

hope ur fine dear; get well soon 😊
mukta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi friends... missed you all,,and i m trying to be regular here... the idea of above post was by vijaya... and even charu asked me to write about current track,,so it was for my friends.... sorry if there is any mistake in the post as i m burning with fever today... but i had promised to my friends so wrote it,, see you guys.. 

Thanks Shonuu for keeping your promise inspite of fever. Hope you will feel fine soon. As usual wah wah on your post.... genious you!!! and like PM address on independence, you alos address all subjects/issues  πŸ˜ƒ ...kisi ko bhi nahi chhora  🀣   🀣   can you believe tina charges 18000 per episode for crying??  lucky girl πŸ˜†  and poor baby does so much hard work....came across this finance planning
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/32919599
if poor baby will read, sure she will left no stone unturned to get ...dadda ji this time πŸ˜‰  and there will be TADA fan club... I find people obsessed with tapu character not veer....so Ta(pasya) + Da(dda ji) TADA sounds better than Veeya ( jaise veer ki hawa nikal di ho)....wow with thsi idea cvs can still have their poor baby winning....yes come on cvs...make direct comedy show.... otherwise mujhe to shonuu ki translation ke baad sab samajh aata hai...and she is busy somewhere else....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by colorsAddict - 13 years ago
Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi all.... pehchana???  i m not gonna waste your time again and again...ok first lets all spend two minutes of silent in the honor of our dear friend srkluver who is no more with us on this forum,,,may her brain rest in peace...................................................................................................ok done two mins have passed... jahan raho khush raho and khush rehne do srkluvr...  i m a bit happy with the latest development of the show regrading lady devil's gonna expose soon..but  cvs cant see our happiness so in future ...we should get ready for the disastrous veeya baby.......🀣 sounds nice na??i dunno about you guys but tapu's pregnancy seems a joke to me...i mean have you ever seen any cartoon character pregnant???🀣 . imagine tapu puking everywhere,,,falling out of dizziness everywhere.... doesnt suits on her na???πŸ˜†
ok lets discuss few characters here...

masoom: i m proud of her... and that scene in which she showed her shaan-patti to tapu and both were fighting over tapu's dress,,,that cute duo remind me of nat-geo movies where monkeys fight for food and their partner from tree to tree.... imagine if masoom would be tapu's real sister ?? lets go on flashbacks...tapu left ichha in the jungle... but saddi masoom would have had left both tapu and ichha in the jungle.... tapu begged veer from ichha and went to mandap ,,but our masoom.. would make tapu unconscious  while taking her to mandap and her self would go for marriage... tapu changed the letter writing all uttaran stuff ,,but masoom would write in the leeter that both tapu and ichha are in a live-in relationship,,they love each other like mads......🀣and our swrg-vasi vansh would ask both ichha-tapu  to marry or even make them get married forcefully...........

ichha: the ultimate pain-lover ever... no one loves the dukh and dard  more than her,,, i always wonder if she could sacrifice 100 veers for tapu ki khushi then y cant she sacrifice one vansh for her khushi ,,i mean to save her marriage ... aisi kya kami thi humare veer mein ab toh woh baap bhi ban'ne wala ha,,toh wo doubt bhi gaya... bt they have got the solution here,,they are not giving her any dialogue ,,, considering ,,bura bolne se chup bhali...how lucky she is??? chup rehne ke paise milte hain....just like me,when i dont stop my bak bak my brother ask me chup hone ka kya lo gi???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and me being modest and shareef  say: i dont want anything for me  do search a good son-in-law for my  mommy ASAP.....🀣
i know sid gonna help in solving this riddle ,,,but my full marks are going to mr.bechara veer singh bundela,,,,who has started using brain... claps for him πŸ‘
just saw the new promo in which reminds me of most wanted show in which anchor says... ghor se dikhiye iss chehre ko ,,in ankhon ko ,,in hathon ko ...yeh aapke aas paas ho sakte hain...πŸ˜•
so just like detective he is solving this case .and after solving this difficult case veer deserves bravery award... so her comes my special interview of veer singh bundela after solving this case .
reporter: hello sir... how could you solve this case ??
veer: it was very difficult one,,, i had to bear so much of pain..
reporter: pain??? kesa pain???
veer: pain to my eyes...for watching a backless back,,a blouse-less waist,,and a shameless face.
pain to my hands for touching  her almost everywhere to get the truth out from her.. more i touched her the more truths come out ....

Reporter: it must be a difficult task isnt it??? kafi mann lagana pada hoga???
Veer: yes i had to ,,but more than mann ..it was tann... as this criminal gets attracted to tann more than anything..
Reporter: sir you are a national hero now as no one could expose this culprit but you did it... what message you wanna give to people..
Veer: i would request to never love any maid's daughter if she has some rich friend... never gift you GF infront of her friends... never marry gal in ghonghat... never take your addict brother to rehab center...and avoid ladies whose names start with T initial... you wont believe..i have  stopped using every thing starting with T..like tea, toothpaste, toothbrush etc,
Reporter: then what about toilet sir??
Veer:😑
ok lets talk about tapu's future after getting kicked out... there are two options...
1....charlie's angles
2.... bunty aur bubly...

first she can team up with nani and massom and make gang of gals,and start robing banks..with the tag line.."anhoni ko honi ker dein honi ko anhoni,,ek jaga jab jama hon teeno... "monkey (tapu) mendaki (masoom) aur nani.....
second she should join sid to mak  bunty aur bubly -2...,,,imagine both will go to a wedding where sid will ask her to rob off bride's jewelery... but tapu kills the bride and marry at her place,,,and sid says taps ye tum ne kya kiya???
tapu: hum kya kerte sid ..dulha dekh ker humse raha nhi gay.............😭🀣🀣

Too Good shonuu..liked ur humour and the thought process of relating it...too good!!!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

haye shyam dukhti rag pe hath rakh diya????? no MSK for me... MSK jesa  se kaam chalana pade ga.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Aur mujhe bhi Geet bhabi se πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar shonnu ur posts are like an oasis in the desert yaar..i thnk jitna main in posts par hasti hun utna to main is forum mein frustrate bhi nahi hoti hoon..πŸ˜‰
taps-ichha live in is the best..i myself had suggested it long back coz they make the perfect jodi..ek to torture karna achha lagta hai,dusre ko torture sehna..apne V2 boys bach jaate..veer wud have stayed a virgin and vansh wud have been alive..
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ a gr8 applause to shonu-The creative director.
interview was mind blowing with veer. waise i always used to wonder abt the live in relationship of tapu n ichcha & u actually made it. i was visualizing it  while reading.πŸ˜†
'ek jagah jab jama ho teeno monkey,mendaki aur nani....' hahahahhahhaha🀣

Edited by bipasha23 - 13 years ago