have a BIGGGGGGGGG SMILE on my face...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

taps... go to hell..!! i HATE U to the core of my heart...😑😑😑😑

thank u so much for the article... love u for this...😳😳
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: divy609

U know what My mom told she will prepare Kheer on that day to celebrate πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 🀣 🀣 this is the real funda behind the trps; srkji, this is a for u, with love 😳 πŸ˜† Edited by IisBliss - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
after a 1 year 8th months of suffering even its temporary happiness....i am happy that at last devil is expose and kicked out of the house by veer himself which he should have done it long ago....

not intrested in watching the krap....i am happy for whatever its happening even though its short lived since the devil knows how to succeed again and get back into veer's life and house.....

as for VeeCha union...if the jerk have a spine...he will tell the truth to ichcha that he have consumated his marriage with the devil in a vulnerable conditions....whether its a rape....or whatever....veer did consumated his marriage and that truth must be told to ichcha before they start a new relationship.....a relationship should not based on a lie...if ichcha comes to know from the devil...she will be hurt again.....though i feel this relationship will start from friendship....because ichcha will not fall in love so fast after loosing vansh....but whatever i am happy for VeeCha fans...at last your prayers is answered but in the cause of my beloved vansh's death.....
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

it will come true.....CVs have no choice when they will be bombarded with rival good quality programmes.....

Tere Liye and Sangini rocks big timeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.....this disgusting show is never exist infront of them😑😑🀒🀒....it can never stand beside them too🀒🀒🀒.......

just the first airing...it touches heart.....😳😳😳😳😳

what i wish for maybe cruel....but this show deserve it big time....

i wish sangini and tere liye take the top 10 slot of TAM ratingsπŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ and force this show to go off air🀒🀒😑😑....this disgusting show called uttaran should go off air....😑😑

i never saw such evil...disgusting teaching show in my journey of show life.....even ekta shows are better than this piece of krap.....πŸ‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

if the only good thing they do is that they have research the real facts of a drug addict life...and marriage is not the solution to treat such patients and how no proper treatment such patients can harm themselves or theif life-partners.....thats one good research they did...and rohit portrayed it brilliantly...hats off to the creative who did such thorough research on a drug addict life...though they could have given a different whole dimension to the character
Originally posted by: Mages

after a 1 year 8th months of suffering even its temporary happiness....i am happy that at last devil is expose and kicked out of the house by veer himself which he should have done it long ago....

not intrested in watching the krap....i am happy for whatever its happening even though its short lived since the devil knows how to succeed again and get back into veer's life and house.....

as for VeeCha union...if the jerk have a spine...he will tell the truth to ichcha that he have consumated his marriage with the devil in a vulnerable conditions....whether its a rape....or whatever....veer did consumated his marriage and that truth must be told to ichcha before they start a new relationship.....a relationship should not based on a lie...if ichcha comes to know from the devil...she will be hurt again.....though i feel this relationship will start from friendship....because ichcha will not fall in love so fast after loosing vansh....but whatever i am happy for VeeCha fans...at last your prayers is answered but in the cause of my beloved vansh's death.....

Dear you have a big heart that you happy for veecha fans even though i know how much u loved vancha....and did u read that girl masooma was saying in one of the threads ki Tapsya ki kya galti hai vansh toh pehle se hi pagal tha😑Disgusting really😑
Originally posted by: nb.neha

nani is there. we can see jogi stopin nani from cmin near tappu dear when she was getin thrown out hahahahahaah

jogi should have allowed khusat budhia (as masoom calls her) to accompany her out of the house.....as the genleman Jogi is this was the golden opportunity to drive her out of the house.
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Dear you have a big heart that you happy for veecha fans even though i know how much u loved vancha....and did u read that girl masooma was saying in one of the threads ki Tapsya ki kya galti hai vansh toh pehle se hi pagal tha😑Disgusting really😑

i never like veecha....but i am happy for my friends.....friends are more important than a fiction couple....so if my veecha friends are happy i am happy.....and thank god i have stopped watching this show....no point of watching as the devil will come up with a new nautanki once again and all back to square 1...by the way its already square 1.....

and for some people....just ignore their post....they are just favouring their fav couple even though they know the couple are disgusting.....they are blinded by VeeYa true love....no point aruguing at them at all....in the end you will loose....

yes vansh paagal tha isliye hum sab ko paagal deewanis kardiya hai....even now after vansh death we are still pining for him see how much pagaal he made us into....if VeeYa both dies...none going to pine for them except for the few VeeYa so called fans and uttaran creatives and colors channel.....

i think we will be all celebrating that finally this show is going off air...and we are relieve from headaches...heart attacks....brain tumours.....

i am already out of it after the death of vansh and VanCha....i am really enjoying true love...true sacrifice...the real meaning of love in Tere Liye and Sangini....
Originally posted by: Mages

i never like veecha....but i am happy for my friends.....friends are more important than a fiction couple....so if my veecha friends are happy i am happy.....and thank god i have stopped watching this show....no point of watching as the devil will come up with a new nautanki once again and all back to square 1...by the way its already square 1.....

and for some people....just ignore their post....they are just favouring their fav couple even though they know the couple are disgusting.....they are blinded by VeeYa true love....no point aruguing at them at all....in the end you will loose....

yes vansh paagal tha isliye hum sab ko paagal deewanis kardiya hai....even now after vansh death we are still pining for him see how much pagaal he made us into....if VeeYa both dies...none going to pine for them except for the few VeeYa so called fans and uttaran creatives and colors channel.....

i think we will be all celebrating that finally this show is going off air...and we are relieve from headaches...heart attacks....brain tumours.....

i am already out of it after the death of vansh and VanCha....i am really enjoying true love...true sacrifice...the real meaning of love in Tere Liye and Sangini....

😊really happy for you😊