Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shyam u can find us in Devils den thread in Geet forum..thats our recent home these days and we both r addicted to that thread because all masala is there only๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...Sonuu will give more details๐Ÿ˜†..aaj kal sote jaagte we both r in that thread only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...no more interested in this comedy circus๐Ÿ˜†

And yeah all Tappu lovers r on a temporary break kya๐Ÿค”...Chalo shanti for few days๐Ÿ˜†

Oh Devils den then I better stay out ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Actually I entered last week thinking it's a new post shonuu has made and was told guys r not suppose to come as discussion can be really x-rated ๐Ÿ˜‰ (I think ur comp's hard disc crashed during that time ).

And yes UT forum is not feeling like what has become normal since this new promo is out ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† No Tapu and Veeya jaap in any thread at all ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shyam:I agree we girls sometimes go overboard with our X-Rated discussions๐Ÿ˜†.,.but even boys are allowed there to keep some control on us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....u too join us there..I post my riddles there regularly...riddles bole toh spoilers which I get from my reliable star one source and thats what drives all the devils crazy there๐Ÿ˜†..Ask Sonuu๐Ÿ˜†

I hope this khushi remains in UT forum forever..and we never ever hv to see any Tapwater around Veer anymore๐Ÿ˜‰..babaji plss humari maange poori karo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

@Shyam:I agree we girls sometimes go overboard with our X-Rated discussions๐Ÿ˜†.,.but even boys are allowed there to keep some control on us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....u too join us there..I post my riddles there regularly...riddles bole toh spoilers which I get from my reliable star one source and thats what drives all the devils crazy there๐Ÿ˜†..Ask Sonuu๐Ÿ˜†

I hope this khushi remains in UT forum forever..and we never ever hv to see any Tapwater around Veer anymore๐Ÿ˜‰..babaji plss humari maange poori karo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Are Geet is already troubling babaji all d time and now u too started ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† 
And ur reliable star one source, interesting ๐Ÿ˜Š , Wow I din't knew u'd contacts. Can u pls help arranging a meeting with Drashti ? ๐Ÿ˜‰
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOWOW!!! ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ The last line ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ But it won't be as easy as that ๐Ÿ˜† Sid's gonna do it Hmmm.......So Taps won't give him the money ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Bad news is Gunwanti is not there Again a great opportunity which Taps will encash on......Gr8!!!
Finally some relief in this show for us๐Ÿ˜Šab samjh aaya srk mam chali kyun gayi...arrey mamko thode din toh hamare saath rehkar khushi manani thi naa๐Ÿ˜†
i don't believe this.....................i am pretty sure Tapasya will not be exposed before the last episode of uttaran.......
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Charu I m not sure what they r planning to do with this show..I guess the way Veeya as a couple is being promoted in that 15th AUG SPL Show as Jodha-Akbar by the channel..anyone can take a blind guess whats coming...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..I hope u saw that event and Veeya romance as well๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

About the audience they will grasp whatever nonsense u feed them because CVs know that this show has got a loyal viewership who will watch it irrespective of whatever nonsense they give us๐Ÿ˜†...

jyoti I saw that show only for Rohit n some of the other actors... but the minute the Veeya pair came on i changed the channel.... and i will be doing the same if they start showing veer softening towards taps....

believe me people are watching because somewhere they are still hoping to see veer n Ichcha... n also mainly to see taps getting exposed in front of both the families...but if they start showing Veeya romance...they will slowly loose a lot of viewership...
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wateva u may say yaar. isnt it tooooooooo goooooodddd that after soooooo much time taps wil b exposed wedr its temporary or permanent. we all needed this since a long time now
cjs369 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

WOWOW!!! ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ The last line ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ But it won't be as easy as that ๐Ÿ˜† Sid's gonna do it Hmmm.......So Taps won't give him the money ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Bad news is Gunwanti is not there Again a great opportunity which Taps will encash on......Gr8!!!

Divya...I was also thinking the same ...wondering where did mai disappear..??.. she shud be the first one to know because sab uska kiya dhara hai... uski ladli bahu jo hai tapasya๐Ÿ˜ก...from the very begining mai has been the reason taps is stuck with veer...otherwise veer wud have left her long back... now also mai will be the reason for taps to be brought back...๐Ÿ˜ก
cjs369 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

wateva u may say yaar. isnt it tooooooooo goooooodddd that after soooooo much time taps wil b exposed wedr its temporary or permanent. we all needed this since a long time now

yes neha... i am going to savour this moment...๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ