Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Not one strand of hair out of place..and  looking fresh as daisy the moment you wake up and not at all sleepy !!πŸ˜†

what about arranging the bedspreads,Pillows on the bed..arranging the cushions and never ever sitting on the sofa and thinking..always pacing to and fro

Lovely we would look perfect always unfortunately I  can't tolearte all of that jewelery while sleeping and all that make up oh how could I forget they sleep with all of that make up on and in the morning perfect πŸ˜†

Exactly the bed is hardly messy even after they have slept on it the only thing out of place is the bed sheet.

what a bout all those standing discussions in the living room, also we would be cooking and stirring something everytime we enter the kitchen despite the fact that we may be stirring nothing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

I really dont want to get PRatigya to be humorous..and at least she shud start her husband's sense of humour..n his perfect timing...

wat id once Pratigys tries to speak in Krishna's dialect ..n he getting amused by it!!!

Pratigya needs to loosen up.....if she remains very uptight when Krishna is in a mischievous mood , the it will become very aggravating to watch ...if she to reacts  to him in the same level ..then the scene will become interesting to watch ..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

[

Lovely we would look perfect always unfortunately I  can't tolearte all of that jewelery while sleeping and all that make up oh how could I forget they sleep with all of that make up on and in the morning perfect πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Exactly the bed is hardly messy even after they have slept on it the only thing out of place is the bed sheet.

what a bout all those standing discussions in the living room, also we would be cooking and stirring something everytime we enter the kitchen despite the fact that we may be stirring nothing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Neither can I..If I wear such a close necked chunky jewelry , I woud feel suffocated..

Have u noticed the bed sheets ..they have not changed it ...from two months ..they are using the same one..poor Thakur's such poverty !!..and no time to wash and launder it !!

Pratigya's room has a book case with books...but this Prof's beti has not even lifted a book  from it !!πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Neither can I..If I wear such a close necked chunky jewelry , I woud feel suffocated..

Have u noticed the bed sheets ..they have not changed it ...from two months ..they are using the same one..poor Thakur's such poverty !!..and no time to wash and launder it !!

Pratigya's room has a book case with books...but this Prof's beti has not even lifted a book  from it !!πŸ˜†

Yes I guess they are not as rich as we thought !!!

even more strange is that they have books period in a house full of illiterates whats the  need to feel educated, have you noticed the stereo in Krishna's room it seems to be only for show never ever used in fact I have never seen any cd's or did i miss something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Arey yaar nisha. Focus on the good stuff yaar. As tanth knows baadam halwa and rasmallai ka waqt jaldi aanewali hai. YUM!πŸ˜ƒ

Rasamalai..and hot Badam Halwa ...Mmmmmmmmmmm ...drooooooooooooooooooling....
Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lage raho betalog!πŸ‘
πŸ‘ Aise hi positive thinking karte raho to, Humour, romance, music, literature, sizzle, new sheets and Prats who is tooo busy with other stuff to rearrange sheets, halwa, rasmalai, jalebi sabuhu milega!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ten minutes to go, peepal trees!! It is sort of embarrassing but pet mein gudgudi ho rahi hai! I mean real butterflies. Bohut din se darshan nahi hoye na, ee ke liye!😳
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dyehard

Ten minutes to go, peepal trees!! It is sort of embarrassing but pet mein gudgudi ho rahi hai! I mean real butterflies. Bohut din se darshan nahi hoye na, ee ke liye!😳

And I thought I was the only one !!πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAM2U

This will surly happen, She will try a few words, like bolbo, Kahe naraj ho etc.

Pratigya  and bolbo.....hee hee hee..hehehehe..hoho ...would love to hear that...more than that ..lub to c Krishna's expression when she says that.......
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Zaza, (reminds me of zaza gaborπŸ˜ƒ) the absence makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe had Krishna
left her alone at the Takurs and continued to hang out with his buddies we would have seen a diff. Prats. Who am I kidding? Definitely not! The notankis from her family and her had to be dealt with first. Phew! It's almost over, or so we think.πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† btw who was zaza gabor? sounds like a dakoo πŸ˜†
you know what i honestly can not make out what the saxsena family is thinking neither am i interested
my sole concern is krishna wanna see him happy, and at last he will be getting what he truly deserves and wanted his wife's love
but pratigya at least now recognizes his love
i hope and wish that the notankis are gone for good. it seems like they are
comparing it to her cold behavior in the previous episodes this is just like a dream come true
we will finally be getting what we wanted, kriya together 😍