Pratigya

Memorable Dialogues of Krishna

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

when SS is confronting  Krishna about Pratigya ...and telling him to forget the laundiya !!

Krishna hai hum , tho humri Radha Hai !!

Aur Pyar Hai !! Koi Halwa nahin, Jisse khaye aur bhool jaaye !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail

Krishna meets Prof in the prison ....

Humne khoon kiya Hai..

Han ! Bahut bahadur ho na tum, baukthe pille ko kankad tho maar nahi paathe ho tum

tanthya thumbnail
SS gets wildly angry on Krishna's acceptance of Komal's Marriage proposal

Sunliyo, sunliyo Kya kehren, Arrey! Dimaage ghoom gaya hai inka Satiya gayen hain..,Arrey hum yahan humri behen ki shaadi ki baat kar rahen
hai..aur yeh bech ne ki baat kar rahen hain
tanthya thumbnail

Krishna is pressing G.Dadi's legs ..and SSS  are drinking milk ...

And Krishna starts his raving ...Arrey !! Yeh kya  sapar,sapar dhoodh gaante ja rahe ho ? Kya kuch bolbo ki neh !!...

after a few seconds  of  his monologue and in the face of continued silence from SS..Krishna becomes frustrated and shows it on Dadi by pressing Dadi's legs very hard..Daadi tries to pull her legs away from him..Krishna glares at daadi and says

Arrey!! ab tum kahe chatk rahe ho ?? ek tho sewa karo ? apni paanv hata rahi hain..rakho idhar..Arrey debo..koi Gala nahin maang rahen hain ..Dhabba ne ke liye ..

Ab ! Chalbo  Doston..Aap bhi Shuru ho jao ....
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
seems saathiya is really misisng krishna haan :)

ok for me there are so many dialogues where krishna stood like a champ.

like when shakti was about to slaped pratigya he came forward and held shakti's hand by saying

yeh humari bardasht kay bahar hai shakti bhai.. koi humarai pratigya ko humaray samnay hath lagye... hum hath toor dain gay uska...... i loved his dialogue

and then he replied to ss... ager tum loog ussay koi takleef dainay ka sooch rahay ho na to bhool jao.. kiyun kay aysa humaray jeetay jee to ho nahi saqta....

when he said to pratigya... tum roya mat karo yeh ansu humaray dil ko cheer daitay hian ( somehting like that)

janki-enonymous thumbnail
Very nice...
I really lubbb the other dialogue also...
when prats was going outta house with prof for slap issue..
"humko pratigya chaahiyey,bus,baath hatham!"

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

seems saathiya is really misisng krishna haan :)

ok for me there are so many dialogues where krishna stood like a champ.

like when shakti was about to slaped pratigya he came forward and held shakti's hand by saying

yeh humari bardasht kay bahar hai shakti bhai.. koi humarai pratigya ko humaray samnay hath lagye... hum hath toor dain gay uska...... i loved his dialogue

and then he replied to ss... ager tum loog ussay koi takleef dainay ka sooch rahay ho na to bhool jao.. kiyun kay aysa humaray jeetay jee to ho nahi saqta....

when he said to pratigya... tum roya mat karo yeh ansu humaray dil ko cheer daitay hian ( somehting like that)

Fatima ,

Mera has given me links to some old episodes ..So I am watching it for the first time ..and I am thoroughly enjoying it..

Yes !! Fatima..those were all very memorable ..esp Shakthi one ...
DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

when SS is confronting  Krishna about Pratigya ...and telling him to forget the laundiya !!

Krishna hai hum , tho humri Radha Hai !!

Aur Pyar Hai !! Koi Halwa nahin, Jisse khaye aur bhool jaaye !!

Its also one of my fav dialogues of krishna...........i remember another one..........just after marrying prats when krish was standing on the terrace with depressed look and amma came and said whats wrong with you,why r u standing here then krish replied...."kyun kono taklif hai kya kaho to kud jaye yeha se"........😆
tanthya thumbnail

when Krishna is eating in a daaba after Marriage ....TC are wondering whether Bhabhi is a lousy cook..immediately our gallant knight springs to her defense..

Ek Lapad denge na ghoomyaike ...Teek Ho jaaoge ,Tumhara bhi galathi nahi hai beta , Tum Kabhi khaaye tho nahi Pratigya ka Khaane  ?Phir ka Jaano..beta ! Khaaoge na ..patha nahi laga paoge, kahan masal hai aur kahan sabzi
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Krishna to Shakti..weh he tanuts him for going agianst bauji to bring Pratigya back...

"Pratigya ke liye to hum puri duniya ke khilaf jaayenge..ye to humre bauji hai"