Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Do you think ACTRESSES lie about there age??

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Do you think actresses lie about there age??

An article I came across.
Bollyblog.com
That Sherawat is no teen queen, or even a 20s beauty', has been mentioned by many bloggers before. I'll just beat the topic to death, to prove why women in Bollywood cannot get away with lying about their ages. Booby beauty Mallika claims she's still only 25. Oh really? Many have thrown up this photograph below as proof against. It was taken when the Kissing Queen was 23, working for an Indian airline, in the year 1994 no less. So do the simple math, and what have we? But very well-maintained for a woman in her mid-30s, she surely is, as seen in the photo alongside.

As for Vidya Balan, I'll just do you and myself a favour and quote from www.bollywoodblog.com. " ...Vidya Balan, who claims that she is 24 years old, but what the actress is forgetting is her past when she began her career in Ekta Kapoor's 'Hum Paanch', the Indian television comedy that was shot in the 1990s in which she played Radhika, one of the five sisters. While shooting for the comedy series Vidya was 21 years old so is it possible that after a span of 9 years she is just 24? Looks like Vidya too is suffering the Mallika Sherawat syndrome."

I rest my case.

At least Mallika looks young and hot and very 20s-ish, but Vidya's maturity just drips from her face like her character's tears in 'Parineeta'. Come off it girls! Even Kareena Kapoor admits she's 27.

Do you agree with Preity's statements.

This is an old article,

1 02 2010

"Good afternoon guys! Chilling in Dubai for my birthday weekend! This is going to be the best year of my life," Preity posted on her Twitter account Saturday. "I have always wondered why Ash (Aishwarya Rai) & me grow older every year while all the other actresses either stay the same age or get younger? Any guesses?" she asked. On this birthday weekend, the actress is also trying to cook some Indian food.

"Ok! Its my birthday weekend so now I am going back to focusing on me'he he he! Trying to cook some Indian food 4 my Indian tummy! Ciao," Preity posted. Preity, who has supposedly agreed to host a chat show for a TV channel, is very positive about the year 2010.

"2010 is the year for new beginnings! New and adventurous projects and even sky will not be the limit! Wait and watch'you guys! Luv you all!," the actress posted. Preity also admitted her admiration for friends Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar.

"Guyz just for the record'Shah Rukh is the most secular and the most fair guy I know! Its unfair to judge his movie based on his opinions," Preity posted. "I do love Karan Johar and Shah Rukh! Both are very dear to me and I will defend them if someone writes nonsense about them," she added.

Edited by maddy1973 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well it looks like Preity had done some botox to her face, I would ask her the same question. Do u lie about your age preity? Did u get the botox just so u can lie about your age and get away with it. lol

No offense to Preity I actually like her, but come on!!!! 😆 Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did she actually said that? If yes, then really rude. Which actress lie about her age? Rani? Bebo? Vidya? They don't lie about their age nor about surgeries or botox. Really disappointed in Preity's Statement. Because she did do botox to her face during KANK and she denied.
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I believe most actresses do lie about their age...Preity is not wrong in saying that, but yes, the manner in which she said it is in poor taste...well, i guess its her frustration tat speaks, coz the press has constantly  targeted Ash n her age.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zareena

Did she actually said that? If yes, then really rude. Which actress lie about her age? Rani? Bebo? Vidya? They don't lie about their age nor about surgeries or botox. Really disappointed in Preity's Statement. Because she did do botox to her face during KANK and she denied.

I know I though what she said was rude too. So other than AIsh and her everyone else is lying about their age? Kind of biased because I believe AIsh is one of her close friends. SO she had to include Aish with her lol

Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pria4ever

I believe most actresses do lie about their age...Preity is not wrong in saying that, but yes, the manner in which she said it is in poor taste...well, i guess its her frustration tat speaks, coz the press has constantlytargeted Ash n her age.

What has the media been saying about Aish and her age? Didn't know about this.
Zareena thumbnail
^^I guess it's more about Abhishek's wife lol but you cannot just say rest of the actresses are liars about their ages..it's like you're say oh me and my best friend are honest people and rest of them are liars. When we know who does the botox each year lol
Zareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lensahunte08

What has the media been saying about Aish and her age? Didn't know about this.

Even if media has been saying, this doesn't give her the right to say all the actresses are liars. I doubt if she even said this.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Knowing Preity I would believe she would say something like this.
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well honestly, can you blame them? In an industry where actresses have to retire when they cross 35 or resort to playing mothers, who wouldn't want to be as young as possible?