Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

if AN are in here, pls pm me.....

Sheena

Hi
I'm not sure if they are gonna be apart of it, but I will pm you if the are

- miss93
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1

It was early Sunday morning, where the sun was shining through the windows of Malik Masion. A little boy in age of two was running in the corridor and was serching for his "mama". where as the rom Riddhima was trying to wake up her darlig, who pretended to sleep.

R: Armaan utho naa, subha hoga ya hai
A: hmmm
R: Armaan, dekho agar tum nahi utrahi ho to...main...main tumse bat nahi karongi..

when Armaan heard that, he ance sat on the bed and pulled her towards him and said"kyo bat nahi karogi, me to utha ho naa" And gave her a innocent smile

R: natak karne ki kya zarorat thi? she said and pretenden to be angry

K: kyo ki agar main natak nahi karonga, to tum muje uthaunge kaisa, aur agar uthaunge nahi, to main tuje pakronga kaise, aur agar pakronga nahi, to main apni morning kiss kaisa lo, hmm?, aur itna to main tum hai janta ho ki tum apne app muje mere morning kiss nahi dene wali ho.

R: Armaaaan, tum bi naa, and hit him playfully with her free hand.
Just, when Armaan was going to kiss her, little Anmol came in their rom with a big smile and said with his broken language "good molning mama" Riddhima couldn't stop her laughter, looking at Armaan's state. And Armaan said under his breath "agaya mama ki chamcha", but smiled towards his son. Riddhima picked up Anmol and said "good morning shona" and kissed him on his cheeks and then he went from his "mama's" lap to Armaan and sat on his stomatch, and said sweetly "good molning papa" armaan sat up again and kissed him and said "good morning beta" after their morning wishes Riddima went to bath her "shona"as she preferd to call her beloved son that. When she was done with Anmol and came down with him for breakfast and sat him on his baby chair to feed him.

Armaan was ready, but stayed in their rom, since he knew if he doesn't came down soon then his "basket" would come and see for him.

R: Shona tum idar betho, mein papa ko bulaleti ho aur pir hum saat mein kana kayenge, ok beta. she said with a smile on her face and was looking for her son if he was ok with it.

An: ok, mama, lekin na chaldi aja, kyo ki hum fast kana kayenge aur gomi chalte hai.

R: ok shona, she said and smiled at her innocent son, and went to look for Armaan.

R: Armaan, she called him and when she came to the rom he sat on the bed and pretended to be angry at her.

R: idar kyo bete ho, nashta nahi karongi kya??
A: nahi, nahi karonga, came a sharp replay from him.
R: kya hua??, naraz ho mujse??

Arman didn't look at her and stand up and turned his back to her. Not because he was angry, but he couldn't hinde his victory smile, that his trick had worked. Riddhima hugged him from behind and kissed him on his cheek and said "chalo nashta karte hai, Shona wait karaha hai " his just smiled and hugged her and they toghter went down to have their breakfast and enjoy themselves later, since they were going out.

Hi, this was the first part. I hope you will like it and please feel free to tell your likes/dislikes
sorry for my mistakes

- miss93

Edited by miss93 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cute.arsh

lovely part
do pm me

Hey
tnx, happy that you liked it
sure, why notšŸ˜Š

- miss93
Lovely update
Love it
Suck a cute family update
Anmol is so adorable
Love AR
Can't wait 2 read more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

Lovely update
Love it
Suck a cute family update
Anmol is so adorable
Love AR
Can't wait 2 read more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

Hey, I'm glad that you liked it and feel free to tell what you liked and disliked, since that would be easy for be to write better

- miss93
hey babes,

Gr8 concept aswell as upd8!!!!
Plz do pm me wen u upd8!!!!
Plz do cont sooon......

Luv
Alisha
xx
awesome update
loved it
anmol is so cute
con soon
plz add me to ur pm list

Part 2

They Malik family were done with their breakfast, and now arrived the beatiful park with many small and big waterfalls and place for children to play. Little Anmol had a big smile on his face and was very excited to watch soo much water running down from big stones according to him. He was takeing his small babysteps and was holding his "mama" and "papa's" hand.

A: soo here we are, basket acha chaga hai na?

R: haa Armaan, kitna acha lag raha hai yaha ake, haina?

A: iseliye toh laya ho, while piciking up Anmol and said to him " ab batao mera beta kya kaenga" Anmol at once said "ice cleam" since he was also in love with ice cream as his mama. When Riddhima heard that, she said "Armaan agar use thand lagaya toh?" Armaan pretended to be worried and said "Basker tum teek to ho naa?" Riddhima gave him a comfused look and said "haa, kyo, muje kya hoa hai?" 

A: oooh , mein ne socha tum hai kuch hoga ya hai, kyo ki ab summer hai aur is waqt ice cream kana normal hota hai, leken sirf normal log kathe hai" 

R: tumhara kehna ka matlab yeh hai ki main normal nahi ho? she said with a mock anger.

A: Innocently " haa, tumhi to Anmol ko mana karahai te ice cream kane sai, toh matlab tum normal nahi ho.

R: Riddhima was now angry and said " teek hai, jao normal logo ki paas aur hatho mujse"

Armaan smiled and said "basket, tum bi na main to sirf mazak karaha ta" Riddhima was about to say something when Anmol interfered and said "papa mela ice cleam" and hadn't hear a word from his parent's little fight, because he was admiring the ice cream pauler.

A: ha beta abhi lata ho, and didn't bother to ask which one Riddhima wanted as he knew exactly which one she loved.

Both father and son came back with their ice cream, where little Anmol was busy with his ice cream and Armaan pretended to be busy with his. Riddhima looked at them and thought "mere liye nahi laya kya?" after a few minutes Armaan didn't offer her any ice cream. Riddhima been Riddhima couldn't watch any longer Armaan eat her favorite ice cream without offering her some, so she possibly cought. Armaan lookek at her innocently and said "kya hua?, basket tum teek to ho?"

R: haa, main teek ho, she said with a disappointed face. 

Finally, when little Anmol was done with his ice cream, whith half of it on his cloths and face and the rest in his stomatch he said " mama, tumhala ice cleam kaha hai?" Before Riddhima could answer him Armaan said " mama to papa ki saat share karne wali hai and gave the rest of his ice cream to her. Riddhima wanted to say no to him, but couln't do it, since it was her favorite chocolate. Armaan just smiled and gave her a flying kiss and got just a chocked expression from Riddhima, since they were in public.

After haveing a lunj and walking alittle more in the park they, went home, as they were tired and shona needed a bath, tnx to Armaan who offered him a ice cream.

They had their dinner and Armaan puted Anmol to bed and let Riddhima take a shower, since Armaan had said to his innocent son " beta, agar tum mama se bahut pyar karti ho, to tumhe usse kiss dena chahai, taki usse pata chale ki tum usse pyar karti ho" , while his all face was covered with ice cream. Of course Anmol wanted to show his mama how much he loved her, so he showered many kisses on his mama's fece. And Riddhima couldn't say no to him, as he would be dissapointed.

Riddhima laid on the bed and Armaan came after puting Anmol to bed and laid down beside her.

A: hi bakset, he said with a sweet smile on his face, since he knew that she was angry with him

R: good night, she said and pretended to be angry at him

A: arre turn kyu kia, mere taraf dekho na

R: kyu, tumme to normal log acha lagta hai, me to normal nahi ho, tumne to kaha ta, yaad hai, she said with a fake smile.

A: Basket, tum be na, main to sirf mazak karahata

R: leken main mazak nahi karahi ho, muje essa sona hai. 

A: teek hai, leken muje essa sona hai, and turned her around gave her a quick kiss and said "good night sweetheart" at least Riddhima smiled and hugged him back and the moon was watching the small and sweet family sleep.

So, here was part two
I hope you will like it 
And please say what you liked/disliked
PS: sorry for my mistakes

- miss93

Edited by miss93 - 13 years ago