Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thank you so much!! desperately wanted to see this promo
krishu will be fine am sure
awww pratigya was crying for him. loved what she said ''hamare liye tumhein jeena hi hoga'' 😳
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the link to the promo video. The show is getting better.. promo def. shows Pratigya is in love with Krishna.
Kriya_4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Was that HUMAREY LIYE a plural reference as in, for their sake or was it about her respecful self again? I guess she didn't notice all these months that he had lived for her happiness all along. When will this girl ever get beyond her own self-interests. It's vexing at times. Let's see how it all plays out.😕😲

I have watched it a few times now and I'm sure she means for their sake rather than just her's.  She has definetly fallen in love with him now. YAY! Our Kriya reunion is coming closer! 😳
...Binny... thumbnail
Thank you so much for the video of the promo I really wanted to see it 😊

I feel bad for Krishna yet prats desperation has proven she feels something for him and it's a bit more then guilt 😉😆 this is wonderful now we will finally get what we wanted our Kriya 😳

I must say though I doubt if this will be shown exactly like this  in the episode since most of the promos seem to be modified.

Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Thanks for the link.

Well, well how the mighty have fallen.....in love?😲

If I was new to this show, I would say she was a woman in love terrified to lose the love of her life....😊...well lets hope they show it like this in the show, usually the promo doesn't have much bearing on the storyline except as an abstract emotion...🥱

Yeh any unbiased viewer would feel that she is crying in the fear of losing her lowe. 😍

Even if she is saying 'Hamare liye...' for herself, it doesn't make her selfish. Its just that now she knows their lives are entwined. Harr baat mein khaami nikaalna zaroori hai? 😕
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

If I was new to this show, I would say she was a woman in love terrified to lose the love of her life....

😆😆😆

Just another proof to show how much a promo can be misleading.

Interesting. I'm waiting to watch how it'll actually play out though. As of now i admit that she obviously cares for him but i don't think she loves him yet....we have seen krishna proving his love for her so many times that now i won't feel happy/reassure until she does the same...... I need to know for sure if she genuinely loves him or if her sudden commitment to him is nothing more than a mix of gratitude (after the mookala episode), immense guilt and a bit of care (for now i'm leaning towards the latter)
...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Yeh any unbiased viewer would feel that she is crying in the fear of losing her lowe. 😍

Even if she is saying 'Hamare liye...' for herself, it doesn't make her selfish. Its just that now she knows their lives are entwined. Harr baat mein khaami nikaalna zaroori hai? 😕

Exactly I agree with you Reemz It is just as important to focus on the emotions behind her expression her desperation and  fear of losing him  are quite obvious by her tone of voice, she has finally understood and has accepted her feelings towards him, I agree there may be other factors such as guilt, and gratitude but they have been through a lot and it will take some time before there is only love from her side but it will happen when they communicate and things clear between them.
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aleena1

Chup behudi😆😆😆😆😆 he's mine........dont put nazar on him😆ROFL

he is MINE...babes....😆😆😆
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HE WILL SURVIVE KRISHU TUMHAIN JEENA HEI HOGAA HAMAREY LIYEEE:D
AWWWW hes lookin sho hot,handshum even lyin in hospital AWWWW
krishuuuuuuuuuu get well shoonnnnnnnnn
muahh muahhhh!!!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Zaroori Hai Reemz Zarrori Hai, Abhii Talak Pratz is not beaten to death by her extreme well wishers here, which is astonishing  for sending his highness to ICU, almost dead. How could they ignore such a big fault of her after all she was always held responsible for any thing that happened to any one till now.
Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago