Why Are People Blaming Kinshuk Mahajan!

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont understand why are people still blaming Kinshuk?
Guyz you know to be very honest i personally feel nd i am kinda sure that Rajan Shahi asked Kinshuk to leave Bidaai!Okay now think logically guyz Why would i guy leave one of the hittest Show of Television...And even if he leaves the show Why would he make his come in a Flop Show woh bhi as a Second Lead??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

LOL if you guyz read Kinshuk's articles Regarding his leave he once said tht i have an agreement with the Producer and i m not allowed to speak on it now..Thenafter few more days Another ARticle where Kinshuk clearly Said tht "The reason Why i Left Bidaai is quite Personal nd i Cant share tht here but there is defo a strong reaso behind".

Now dont you all think tht something is fishy here?Wel i personally feel Rajan asked Kinshuk to leave the show..Wasiey bhi he had nothing in store for RagVir in Bidaai...that is why he asked Kinshuk to leave the Show and he had already decided his entry in Chand Chupa...Since Chand Chupa is a flop show up till now and now with the Entry of Kinshuk the show will deffo get high trp's..

So i think Kinshuk should'nt be called  "Unprofessional" or someome who doesnt Care for his Fans.What can he do?It is;nt his fault if he is asked to leave and not even allowed to tell this to his fans.

Sorry but No offence to anyone..i had to open thsi Topic cuz i still see few People think tht Kinshuk left the show becaus he doesnt wanted to be shown as a Father of an 8 year Old Child
Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sanu tuje patha hai dhaara ne be mujse kaha tha kinny left the show becoz rs asked him to.
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The flop show you're talking about is produced by RS himself. If RS asked him to leave Bidaai, why would he bring him back in some other show of his? If RS had such a problem with Kinshuk, he wouldn't have wanted to see his face...
This itself is enough a reason for me to accept that Kinshuk left the show because he didn't want to play an older character.
Not calling him unprofessional, but I would have liked him to experiment with his role..Would have been good for him only. As I WAS his well wisher, I would have seriously liked to see it :)

And no offense taken Saniha! πŸ˜† I know what Kinshuk means to you friend! πŸ˜‰.πŸ€—Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashrozia

The flop show you're talking about is produced by RS himself. If RS asked him to leave Bidaai, why would he bring him back in some other show of his? If RS had such a problem with Kinshuk, he wouldn't have wanted to see his face...
This itself is enough a reason for me to accept that Kinshuk left the show because he didn't want to play and older character.
Not calling him unprofessional, but I would have liked him to experiment with his role..Would have been good for him only. As I WAS his well wisher, I would have seriously liked to see it :)

And no offense taken Saniha! πŸ˜† I know what Kinshuk means to you friend! πŸ˜‰.πŸ€—

again well said dear..

Why would RS ask kinshuk to leave bidaai and take all the hate from such a huge fan base...

RS is very well aware that kinrul is most admired couple in SP...

there is no logic at all...

Then If there would have been any fallout between Kinshuk and RS, then why would kinshuk shown interest to come back to CCBM..

he must be aware , the show is not up to the mark...

No body is blaming kinshuk for leaving bidaai, but as Ashrozia told we would have loved him to portray a father's role as well and also he would have showcased his talent in a mature role.

all we know kinshuk a charming romance prince., what about a serious hot dad...
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This itself is enough a reason for me to accept that Kinshuk left the show because he didn't want to play an older character.

And no offense taken Saniha! πŸ˜† I know what Kinshuk means to you friend! πŸ˜‰.πŸ€—

ezu darling i m not saying ke Rajan shahi had any problem Wth Kinshuk i m just rrying to clear this out ke Rajan wanted him in his New show..he wanted to end the Character of Ranvir himself

and who knows Parul also make an entry in Chand Chupa later LOL well well tht my dram onlyπŸ˜†
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This itself is enough a reason for me to accept that Kinshuk left the show because he didn't want to play and older character.

Completely Agree with you If RS had asked Kinny to leave ,he would never had worked with him again but just after one month he is playing lead in his new Show (I think Kinny is paired with Nivedita)

Second point is not everyone is blaming Kinny atleast not me as i feel he had all the rights in this world to decide if he wanted to play a role of a father or not & i respect his decision .See not all actors are comfortable playing a role of a father to a  7 year child at their young age & Kinny is still Young & we all love him .Infact i started watching CCBM after i heard he will be playing Lead😊
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
muaahhhhhhhhhh sanhu...love you for opening this thread

I was pissed off at Kinshuk at the beginning but then after reading all the articles I really think that though it was his decision not to play a role of an 8 year old but it was not solely Kinshuk's decision...for us its pretty easy to point fingers at the actors but if we think logically then for us, its just watching them out of love and for our own entertainment but for the actors its different...its their career, its the source by which they earn their livelihood and also gain respect, love and appreciation...and no actor would ever do something that can prove to be fatal for his career...and if it was Kinshuk's decision to quit the show then why on earth would RS take him in his next show?? and why would Kinshuk do a show in which he is a second and that too a flop show?? And whats that contract all about??

If Kinshuk was not comfortable to play this role wasn't it RS's responsibility to change the track or do something because of which Kinshuk could have stayed back?? why are we all blaming ONLY Kinshuk for breaking up of RagVir?? after their wedding when did KinRul get a proper track or proper scenes?? they were wasting their talent...CT's never ever did justice to them, specially to Kinshuk...but he stayed back then and all of a sudden he decided to quit the show..does it sound logical?? I just wish the fans trusted him rather than pointing fingers at him.

No offense to anyone, completely my POV
MagixX thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

</div>
<div>

ezu darling i m not saying ke Rajan shahi had any problem Wth Kinshuk i m just rrying to clear this out ke Rajan wanted him in his New show..he wanted to end the Character of Ranvir himself

and who knows Parul also make an entry in Chand Chupa later LOL well well tht my dram onlyπŸ˜†

Dear, then why would that rumour about 'Kinshuk not wanting to play an older role' come out if it was a friendly agreement like you say? Don't you think that demeans Kinshuk? And if it seriously was a lie, then RS would surely come out and would have spoken about it! I don't think he'd let anyone tarnish Kinshuk's image like that.
From his gesture (Of offering a role to Kinshuk in CCBM), it's clear that they didn't have a fall out. He would have come out and cleared it if it was a lie..And even Kinshuk is keeping mum about the rumour..Why should he keep mum about it?

Good na if Parul comes in CCBM then? Let's wait then, LOL! πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†
MagixX thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJANA

</div>

<div>

Completely Agree with you If RS had asked Kinny to leave ,he would never had worked with him again but just after one month he is playing lead in his new Show (I think Kinny is paired with Nivedita)

Second point is not everyone is blaming Kinny atleast not me as i feel he had all the rights in this world to decide if he wanted to play a role of a father or not & i respect his decision .See not all actors are comfortable playing a role of a father to a 7 year child at their young age & Kinny is still Young & we all love him .Infact i started watching CCBM after i heard he will be playing Lead😊

No Anjana, I just said that experimenting with his role would have helped him..Just my POV! I would have loved him doing that :)
And then even Parul and Angad are young yaar, aren't they experimenting with their roles? πŸ˜›
If Angad and Parul can showcase their talent, then why not Kinshuk? Bus! 😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i will agree wid sanhu .I think dis all was preplanned by RS,SP .RS wanted 2 make ccbm a hit like bidai & yr but when he saw tht people r not accepting it then he decided 2 make kinny's entry as a lead so tht wid his hugeee popularity it will surely rise in trp . & so he said him 2 leave bidaai.dis fact also looks logical becoz kinshuk himself told abt d areement whch clearly telling tht he is not allowed 2 speak anything.