Star One articel on Shan -Sawariya - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kubare

Yes May..the Kuch Khaas Hai sequence was very well done...thats what they can show...they didnot show them dancing a passionate salsa or tango...but just them moving around...beautifully picturised indeed....and I even loved the Iktara song..Shan dream...well picturised too...hes standing and in the background ...his dream he dances...not to passionate...but just right for them...

I wouldn't mind him teaching her to danc e and she stepping all over his foot....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

" knowπŸ˜†.....But my point was Shaan is so comfortable holding her, but Kanak is still not as relaxed as he is.....What I have noticed is not what ShaNak do, but at what point they become concious of it, if that makes sense....

Its makes perfect sense dear...thats what we notice and discuss too isn't it the afterwards...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Thanks for understanding Krishna, I really get stuck for words sometimes.....Btw I was also thinking rather then JTN,  ' Yoon Sabnami '  from the same film would have been better.....I am just crazy about that song and ' Toore Badmash Ho Tum' πŸ˜ƒ.....

P.S. But the perfect song in this situation and ShaNak has got to be.....(Please don't kill me for thisπŸ˜†) My Dil Goes Hmmm😳.......I hope they use this in the coming months....Sorry I am slightly filmy in my taste, but only if it fits the story ofcourse.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Sharmida - Khanak stepping on Shaantanu's feet is exactly what I had in mind, and was laughing my heart out when I suggested that lil dance bit, apart from it being a very beautiful gesture of wanting to share a moment with her...

May - totally understand that bit of when they become conscious of each other... very well noticed and like Krishna said, it is what our gang discusses and has fun with post the show right... we are such a mad lot... we love to take the mickey out of things!!!  I love it man...

Sharmida - after that Phool waala scene , you say that expectations have been set to increase level of awkwardness...!!  I get it, holding hands wouldnt be awkward... cmawn , poori K-House ki sair karaayi hai yaar Shaantanu ne Khanak ko apni baahon mein, haath pakdega... she wont even bother.!!!

Awkawardometer... hilega bhi nahin... it will dead!!

Waise we should have a Awkwardometer... for all the ShaNak moments,... we could just crack up... and take the mickey out of these two...!! What say?!

We commoners dance in a towel?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   acha yeh kab hua mujhe toh pata hi nahi chalaπŸ˜†
🀣
Thanks for sharing the article. I am relieved to know that its just a dream and nothing else. At the clash of his new feelings and responsibility towards Khanak versus his college sweetheart & ex-fiance's love, I find it kind of weird for him to be dreaming of a song sequence like so when he has not realized that he's in love with Khanak as yet. Personally, I am not jumping up & down to see Karan strip like Ranbir here. But like others, I am happy to know that he does not feel comfortable stripping on-screen all the time and does see what the script demands. I really hope that this dream is "justified for the right reasons" and not for the wrong ones. I'd hate to get conflicting messages where he's dreaming about Khanak and then goes back to Natasha as soon as the dream ends... Yes, I know that he's confused as Shaan. However, such dreams and songs are usually typical of a stage when confusion is taken over by realization of love for someone... U just dont become somebody's "Deewana" & "Begana" from the entire world until & unless u're in love and u, yourself, are aware of it....

Cheers,
Sana~
Edited by smartc - 13 years ago
BAHAHAHAHA!!! I love his chill attitude even when he knows that their using his sex appeal to it's full potential!! 🀣 They know we certainly don't mind!! πŸ˜†
@ sana
I do think that this song is to tell the audience that Shaan has realised who he is in love with... confusion will end with this song. After this will be Shaan trying to either find out if Khanak likes him too, or if he already knows that, try to convince her to confess her love for him.
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ sana
I do think that this song is to tell the audience that Shaan has realised who he is in love with... confusion will end with this song. After this will be Shaan trying to either find out if Khanak likes him too, or if he already knows that, try to convince her to confess her love for him.

I hope so too, Scholar ji. Or else, I don't know how can they ever justify this song even if its in the dream sequence.

Thanxx for the input πŸ˜‰~

Sana~
Gaayu / Sana - You guys think the same... I said this too in some earlier post... that Shaan will now focus after the realization after JTN... on trying to figure what Khanak feels and also make her come out of her shell and accept it!
@Sareeta, Sana & Gaayu...yes me too think that if they are showing this song...it has to be because he realizes hes in love...and then he does things to find out if Khnak loves or likes him too..or do things to make her come out of her past shell and accept that she l;oves him....because him dancing around in the towel on this song...has to lead ot something nah...they just can't have him dance for the heck of it.....and if it was just for the heck of it...then they needed to choose another song..one of Salman Khans πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Maddy...i love filmy songs picturised on the lead pair too..but they should as you say go with the flow of the drama....like Kuch Khaas did, Iktara did...lets see if this doies or was just put in randomly...though they are so many songs that would suit the situation...like Maan ki lagan, Pee Loon (Once A upon a time in Mumbai), Teri Meri Dosti (Radio), etc etc
@sharmida,sareeta,kubare,tvrasika,sana,may and all

read all ur comments.kubare i love those songs pee loon,man ki lagan,and film radio's song.Plus may that badmash song would be good and the marajawan...
So many good songs ou there.

yes.,kuch kass hai brought  the confsed drunk state of shaan clearly and Iktara song in RBO was superbly done with shaan enjoying rain for he first time and imagining things in back ground.Like it was not thrust upon..and went twith the flow as a dream sequence.

This saawariya song like someone said is to tell the audience clearly that shaan has fallen completely in love with khanak.,and this love with khanak  is the real sort of thing and the earlier with natasha  was not fully love.

i also like BW numbers used in shows but with the flow of the story and properly.