Star One articel on Shan -Sawariya

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Here is the link of the article posted by Star One looks like indeed its a dream sequence....Thank God for that.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaan's towel act

In the forthcoming episode of STAR One's Rang Badalti Odhani, Shaantanu will emulate the popular towel act of Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor from his debut Saanwariya. This will be a dream sequence where Shaan will also dream about Khanak in it.

Shaan now has feelings for Khanak but is still confused. As when he goes to his fiance Natasha, he starts feeling for her and when he is near Khanak, he is attracted to her. It is probably after this sequence that Shaan will realise that he feels strongly for Khanak. The sets of the show was a replica of Ranbir's room and draped in just a towel, a shy Shaan impersonated Kapoor for small screen.

Shaantanu has become a favourite of sorts when it comes to bare it all on camera. Says an amused Shaan, "Well, I don't know about that but yes I have been stripping for a while now. The channel and our production house are working hard for the show and being the team-member, I am trying to do my bit. I just follow what they tell me for the betterment of my show and that we all reap the benefits of the hard work."

The actor isn't however comfortable exposing himself infront of camera but is open to experimenting. A reticent Shaan says, "I am certainly not comfortable in a towel but I can't ignore the demand of the script. STAR One is into exposing their actors on-screen (laughs) but that's because they infuse reality to their shows. They make their heroes and heroines appear like celebrities but do what a commoner would do in real life. Don't we as a commoners dance in towel and think about our loved ones while bathing?"

We certainly do and hope that more and more scenes are incorporated in the script so that the women can swoon over the well-sculpted body of Shaan.

Catch Shaan indulge in the towel act on Rang Badalti Odhani, Monday to Friday, at 10:00 pm on STAR One.

http://starone.in/news/643/shaan's-towel-act.aspx

Mod if posted please feel free to close this topic πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareeta thumbnail
Thank god for the dream, thank god, really thank god!!  Phew... the character is true to its essence... he is swayed occasionally by the filminess like he did during the adventure night - Iktaara song! Phew!!!

And am glad to note - that KT doesn't enjoy stripping too often in front of the camera... atleast his answers were honest and not those really practiced... I will do what the script demands !!!
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know how much of this Saawarya news i can take now.!!πŸ˜†.It is good to hear Khanak is in the dream,Krishna looks like we are finally going to get our scene of Shan shirtless with Khanak.πŸ˜†.And about thinking of your loved ones while bathing that has really never happened to people who i know KT,let alone dancing in a towel.All this hype is making me very anxious now.πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sharmida...was laughing on his comment that young ppl dance in thir towels when they are in love...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yeah right only the filmy ones dear..KT....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I even have alist..Kajol in DDDLJ, Rani and Pretty on Pia Pia song...dont remeber the movie though...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then completely full fledge towel...Ranbir in Sawariya....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Salman Khan does not count..hes always shirtless....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nor does John Abraham...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
@Sareeta...yes Thank God...this shows us ..that the CV's are really doing their job beautifully...if they really had shown Shan dance in the towel for real instead of it being a dream sequence ...it would really have been...urgh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So not his character ...adn really the first break it would have been by the CV's...hope this is the last time we see him dancing...for long...the next time he dances it can be him teaching Khanak..as they ahve to attend a social party or something...as Khanak to be shown dancing a ballroom dance all of a sudden would be too much too....as Geet did all of the sudden dancing the Salsa cum Tngo with Maan in the business party after coming all the way from Hushiyarpur....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U girls crack me upπŸ˜† Geet did what? OMGπŸ˜†

Told ya... I swear I heard someone say it was a dream sequence in that IF interview. Might have been Hetal/Khushboo bcos they were asked what they thought of it...

People, esp men, may do a little jig when they r alone, in a towel, thinking of their love... but not a full-fledged dance to a bollywood number where even the chandelier would appear in the dream! Thats stretching imagination too far..

So Shaan does go to Taashu again... how boring.....
-Leah- thumbnail
But even John and Sallu bhaiya have not done a towel act, atleast not to my knowledgeπŸ˜† i mean john in dostana did that bikini kind of a thing in Miami so did Imran  in some movie so the Bollywood heroes have mostly gone shirtless on sandy beaches but not in their rooms.

Sallu ofccourse has to go shirtless coz if he wears any tightfitting shirts they would anyways tear ,so no use.πŸ€£πŸ˜†
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ sharmida
LOL about Sallu... me no fan of the man or his acting...
-Leah- thumbnail
The only movie i liked Sallu in was Chori Chori Chupke Chupke,coz that was the only movie where he had his shirt on atleast.And besides he is looking so washed out now .Sowie Sallu fans but it is true.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aaahhh A dream.. thank god.. LMAO!!!! ----
Thanks Krishna!!!